Dont start something you cant finish

That next morning

Yn POV

I got up and but on some regular lounge around clothes. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed me a donut. I turned around and was face to face with Ray. He closed me in.

Yn: dude move

I started pushing him. He laughed at me not be able to push him away. Im quite frustrated. I kneed him in the you know what and ran like mad. I was in my room and closed my door and locked it. I started laughing y'all should've seen his face. I went into my bathroom to wash my hands. I dried my hands and opened my bathroom door. I almost had a heart attack I saw ray with a clown mask on. He started laughing holding something in his hand.

Yn: what are you doing

I peered at his hand. I ran out the room seeing that is was a spider . I tripped on some pillows Ray left out. Awl so this was planned.! He came up and threatened to throw the spider on me. I wasn't wasting no time I ran down the stairs and ray threw the spider it landed on my back.

Yn:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT OFF

Ray; chill its fake

I stomped up the stairs pushing past Ray. Boy got me all the way messed up throwing spiders and ish. I closed my door Ray started banging on my door saying 'Let me in'.  I smirked grabbing a clean pad and opening a red marker and pouring it all over it. I opened the door threw it on Ray and closed the door smirking. I laughed hearing him shriek.

Yn:(mocks Ray) chill it's marker

Ray: NOT COOL YN

I heard him stomp down the steps.

45mins later

Ray: YN COME HERE HURRY IM BURNING THE FOOD AND I CANT STOP IT

I ran down the stairs forgetting about our Prank war and received a pie to the face.

Ray:(laughs)

Yn: DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS

I walked upstairs and cleaned the pie off. I smirked seeing a water gun I filled it up with water. I filled up a cup with water then put the water gun in my back pocket.

Yn: RAY COME HELP ME GET OFF MY TOP

He zoomed up the stairs and into the bathroom. I threw the water on him. I backed away seeing ray come towards me with open arms. He hugged me getting me wet. I took the water gun and sprayed him in the eye. I started laughing.

Ray: OW MY EYE

I tried to run past him when he tripped me.

Yn: OW RAY

He started laughing.

Yn: Ray this isn't over.!

I smirked leaving him scared.