What is all this leading to???

Yn POV

 I turned over and saw Riley and Bruce sleep in my bed. Why they in here theres another guest room?I sat up and Bruce's foot meet my shoulder. I forgot they reckless sleepers;

Yn:boy get off of me

I pushed his lag off and they both woke up.

Riley:whats wrong

Yn:funny cause i was about to ask you the same thing, whats wrong , and why are you guys in here?

Bruce:ray kicked us out to make room for his girlfriend

Riley:yea

Hold on. Wait. Rays mom must not be here because if she was here this would not be happening. I put up a finger and and stomped into Rays room. I opened the door and he wasnt there. I walked to the guest room Riley and Bruce was staying in and opened the door. Ray was sleeping with his arm around what ever her name was. I put on a devious smile and walked to Rays little brother room. I grabbed a water gun filled it with water and walked back to the room. I creeped up back on ray and the girl then i took the tip of the gun aimed it up rays nose and squirted. He moved frantically and moved back and tried to hold in my laughs. He hopped out the bed and looked at me angrily. I walked out the room not giving a care in the world and was stopped in the hallway by Ray.

Ray;whats your problem

Yn:no whats yours you kick my brothers out of the guest room just so you and your hood rat could lay there when you couldve just slept in your room with her but no you want to be childish and get under my skin by doing what you did

He looked at me in silence but his face said alot . I looked at him with my arms crossed waiting for him to say something. He looked me up and down then walked back to the guest room. I rolled my eyes putting back the water gun and heading back to my room.

Nique POV

I was smiling to myself until i heard Ray make his way back to the room. My smiled faded and i hurried up and closed my eyes. Then i felt him getting back into the bed facing away from me. I frowned then waited til he was sleep so i could.............................

THAT MORNING

Ray POV

I woke to Yn screaming i got up out the bed and walked to the room. Bruce was on the floor and Riley was on the phone yelling while Yn was on the floor pumping Bruce chest.

Ray:whats going on

Yn:he's he's n-n-n-not breathing

Ray:what

I ran to the floor trying to think of something to do.

Riley:the ambulance is on the way

5 mins later the ambulance rushed in and took Riley away.

THE HOSPITAL (still ray pov)

We were sitting in the waiting room i was sitting next to Nique, Riley was watching tv on the floor, and Yn was rocking back and forth death staring me and nique then doctor came out.

Doc;family of Bruce yln

Yn;(angry voice)here

Doc: well Bruce.........................