Not now!

Yn POV

Ray's been upset for 3 weeks now. He barely eats, never wants to leave the house, and doesn't want me to either. Things have been very hard. I was on the phone with ML.

ML: are you sure you and Ray are ok

Yn: he's alittle upset but he's pulling through

ML: good but I just wish I could be there but the kids want to stay here and-

Yn: no its ok we can kinda take care of ourselves stay there you deserve it

ML: ok well I gotta go call you tomorrow

Yn: ok

She hung up and I looked down at the sleeping Ray. We were on the couch and he was on the other end our feet were facing eachother. I heard a knock at the door and went to it the boys were at it. I let them. They walked in and sat on the couch I closed the door and it was thrown back open before I could lock it. Chris was standing there. Then things started happening all fast. Roc, Prod, and Prince attacked him and started jumping him. It was crazy what was crazier is that Ray was sleeping through all this. Chris finally got them off and pulled out a gun oh no not that again. The boys stood they ground like crazy people and Chris stood up.

Chris:(stands next to ray)

Ray:(sleep)

Chris:(holds gun to Ray's head) Yn come with me or Princess gets it

Without hesitation I left with Chris I couldn't let anything happen to Ray as soon as we got to Chris's he locked me in a cage. Then he started yelling at me I paid no attention because I was thinking of a plan on how to get out of here!