Prefection

Now,if you are a prefect we have the abilaty to easily dock points off of Gryffindors. But,we need a reason. Here are the most commonly used reasons to avoid:

Because you hate them,They are pushy,They beat you on an O.W.L.

Non of the above reasons are enough for back-up. By, back-up i mean if a teacher were to catch you docking points you need a good back-up reason for the take away.Other than the facts above.  Some reasons that are suitable include:

They were insulting Professers. The Gryffindor suggested violence. They said Voldemorts name.

Pretty good reasons because we all no that one Gryffindor has done all these. cough,Harry Potter,cough. Anyways. A prefect always has this oppertunity of point docked a system sure to tick those Gryffindors off.

So that is fairly easy,right? But yet again I have another way to use your prefect status to your advantage. Lets begin.

Other than the fact that prefects are quite content with the point docking system,we have another abilaty. If you  are a prefect generally you are more trusted,because you are higher in favourtisem. Meaning if you are more trusted you can more easily fool and take advantage of the fact you rise above others.

First years.

Above is the victim used yet again to fool.

First years will most definitly listen to a prefect because they think that we are higher (which we are)than them. So, when approaching a Gryffindor first year make it as they are doing something wrong. Example:

"I've heard you are the best in your class right?(charming) Well, I think you should try this O.W.L. level spell it's called Sectumsepra! Let me show you how it works.

NOTE-When showing don't actually do Sectumsepra (which slashes your oppenent with an invisible sword) pretend you're doing it but actaully say Orchidious- which sends flowers.

Later that day when they do the spell for their friends they'll hurt them. When the confused first year askes what they did wrong say you said Orchdious instead. They mis-heard you. And once again a couple of nasty Gryffindors out of the way!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!