The Fake Duel

This chapter will teach you how to deal with particually arrogant Gryffindors. *Harry Potter*

Step 1: Prepare a polyjuice potion. Use one of Dumbledore's hairs. His beard is so long, it shouldn't be too hard.

Step 2: Drink polyjuice potion with Dumbledore hair.

Now we're ready to begin. Since you have transformed into Dumbledore, there are now 2 of him. This alone is enough to cause a stir. Write a note to your arrogant Gryffindor:

For example:

Dear Harry,

You have become very powerful. I would like to test your skills. Come to my office after dinner for a duel.

Dumbledore

Now being so arrogant, Harry will believe this. Duel him, and let him win. Let Snape catch you being hurt by Harry Potter. He is sure to be punished for hurting the headmaster.  Also get it on video. And show it at Dumbledore's funeral so he cannot say it wasn't him. Harry is now for surely punished.

This is best performed when Dumbledore is out of town. Since Snape catches Harry, he will not re add points when he finds out it was a hoax.

Mission Accomplished! One humiliated and punished, not-so-arrogant- anymore Gryffindor

******************************************************************************************************

THANKS FOR READING! I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER, BUT HERE YOU GO! PLEASE COMMENT FOR MORE!