Charmed and Alarmed

Tip:You can easily charm Gryffindors. Whether it is using a spell or using a cheap smile.

Way #1:Make them feel important (unless they are like my sis @vanilla_twist who is gryff)

TO ALARM:

Skip the junk. Go straight to the warning pull out your "Confundo"so they don't see you there.  "Serpensortia!" This spell -serpensortia- will cause a great snake to jump out and flare it's teeth at the Gryffindor. They won't know who did it,but great caution will be taken around other classmates after this. Then they'll be so stressed they can't even notice you charm then. Learn how to charm below.

 TO CHARM

"Oh, you look so great today VS. Let me get you some juice and carry your books.

Go for the first . This allows you to endure a deep conversation. They're charmed! No magic used. (unless you go with the polyjuice potion)

Magical option:

Use the spell "Confundo". They're confused. A way out is to make them THINK they're doing the right thing for the rest of the Gryff's but really they're being used. One simple spell used.

Add the final touch of butter to the popcorn so it's all buttered up!!(long title!)

You need a final touch. An ending to the charming. The curtain to close the show. Do you get the point? HA! Above is a great example of rambling off so the Gryffindor forgets what you originally bugged them for in the first place! Great ending touch! 

Let's take a scenrio for practice. You go to charm them using the non-magical way. At the end of that, your leaving this Gryffindor very confused. Make them forget how weird it was when you first came up to them. Here's how. Example provided below.

"Well, I've got to go. Gotta catch the train. Gotta ride down the saddle to class. I have to strap up some good ol' thinking. So good-bye. Gotta fly. I'm leaving like a plane at an airpor. I'm--"

Then your finally at the point where the Gryff. goes:

"Shut up already!! Just go."

Then they'll remember how weird that was instead of how weirdly nice you were when the charming was done.

I'LL UPLOAD MORE SOON! NEW CHAPTER COMING LATER. PLEASE KEEP READING! FAN ME!VOTE OR COMMENT! I LOVE TO GET A SMILE ON MY FACE!

LOVE,

HcaepNomel

(LemonPeach)