Chapter 4: I'm Confused.

Mr. Dream Boat here is dragging me back to our class when I get my head back.

The sparks are still shooting up my arm from his grip, but I push those feelings aside as I yank away from his grasp. He sighs and turns to face me once again.

 "What's the matter now, love?" Josh asks of me, using that fast approaching annoying nickname he seems to like to use on me so much.

 "First of all, I'm not your 'love'," I start with an almost aggravated voice, "And you have another thing comin' if you think you're gonna just drop a bomb like 'Of course I can read your mind' on me, and think I'm just gonna let you drag me back to class like nothing's happened!" I nearly shout in his face, my gaze turning into my famous death glare.

 "Oh! And, by the way! What the hell are MATES? What aren't you tellin' me?" I start to calm down as his gaze on me turns from slightly amused at my outburst to almost frustrated looking.

  I shrink away from him as he takes the neccesary steps to be right in my face as he whispers in my ear, taking a hold of me by my upper arms and dragging me closer, still.  "Look, love, I understand your being upset about not knowing what I'm talking about. But, now is not the time." He smolders, his voice taking on a new tone...deeper and more demanding, " Now is the time to go back to class and be a good little mate. Sit quitely next to me and I will tell you everything there is to know about everything after school. Got it?" he asks, though I believe there really is no room to argue with him.

 Of course, that doesn't stop me from what I did next.

 "You see, I'm a pretty stubborn girl." I began, almost whispering the words in his ear, as he still had his vice grip on my upper arms.

I almost let out a giggle as he visibly shuddered.

 "And, I don't take too kindly to people I hardly know, mate or not, man-handeling me and ordering me around." I continue, my voice getting stronger as I break his hold on me. He had a look of shock on his face as his mouth dropped open, his eyes oggling me.

  I was so mad I felt myself nearly shaking.

It brought me up short when I had to bite back a growl that bubbled up in my chest. We both just stood there, him gawking at me and me just plain old freking out that I nearly growled at someone.

 That's when the teacher, Mrs. Henderson, popped her head out the classroom door and glared at us, saying we had better hurry up and get back to class.
 She shuts the door then and that's when Josh decides to break the silence.

 "We need to talk to my dad." He states, taking my hand and hurrying down the hall, away from our classroom.

 "What? Why would we need to talk to your dad? Why are we leaving?! We have to go back to class!" I say, my voice rising above the now ringing bell to change classes.

  Students crowd the hallways, though somhow they manage to make a wide berth around Josh and I, sensing, I suppose we are having an argument.

 "We need to go now, Rose. You'll see why when we get there." He states all matter-of-factly again.

 I then proceed to jerk my hand out of his, ignoring the almost hurt look on his face. Nodding my head I follow him. Maybe his dad will tell me what the hell is going on, I think to myself.

 I follow him out the double doors of Saracuse High and across the parking lot. His head darting behind, searching to make sure I was still there I suppose, every few seconds. We get to his car in a matter of seconds considering he was parked almost directly infront of the school.

 It was awesome, my dream car in fact.

 A cherry red 2004 Mustang GT convertable with leather seats. He smirked at me as he opened my door and I slid inside. I gawked at how much more awesome it was on the inside. He slid in next to me and started the car with a grin. We were pulling out of the parking lot when he broke the silence.

 "He'll know what's going on, and you'll get your answers." he said, like that was supposed to reassure me. That only raised more questions.

  "What do you mean 'what's going on'?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "Don't you know what's going on?" I asked, turning in my seat to face him. He glanced at me and sighd.

 " I know what you want to know when it comes to the reading minds and mates thing," he began in an almost subdued whisper, "What I don't know is why you're showing signs of be..." he stopped himself then, looking from the road to out the window to back to me.

 I was super confused now.

 "What are you talking about?" I started, "Signs? Signs of what?" I was starting to get nervous and it showed in the way I started to wring my hands.

 He looked almost defeated as he looked at my distraught face and groaned. Nothing could prepare me for what he said next.

 He answered me with, "Signs of being a werewolf, Rosalee." he whispered, grasping my shaking hand in his, "Like me."

***********************

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! What do ya'll think is gonna happen next???!!! :) Rose is a feisty one, eh?

P.S. Sorry this was soooo late, guys!!! I had writers block for ages and didn't even know how I wanted this story to go!!

P.S.S. I have NOOOO idea how long this is because I'm writing it on notepad, lol!

TELL ME WHAT YA'LL THINK!!!!! I love reading ya'lls comments! REMEMBER!
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!

Love- Bri <3