Singing For The Delinquent.

Yeah another story !! (:

This is gunna be slightly different from my other stories.

i hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you see a mistake anywhere in my story...tell me so i can fix it asap...(:

okay now grab popcorn and enjoy the movie...lol....(:

***************************************************

There. I finally click the speaker on the top of my digital clock.

'Five forty-five a.m.' My alarm states in its robotic female British accent.

Another early morning. Another nightmare. Another thing I can't fix.

Heaving a sigh I carefully pulled the edge of the comforters back as my dog Charm rubs his body on my calf telling me that he's there.

Placing my warm feet on the cold floor shivering at the sudden temperature change.

With a stretch I stand up to my full five one height stretching my unmoved limbs.

I blindly reach out grabbing onto Charms guide handle for safe measure.

He leads me to my joined bathroom.

Placing my hand on the cold door handle hearing it open indicted by the loud creek coming from the door hinges.

I push the door until it can't be pushed back any further taking my step into the bathroom.

"Stay here Charmy." I close the door as he lets out a low whine. I sigh. "Fine. Come in boy, but you're staying next to the bathroom door. And no peeking." I giggle at my foolishness.

I strip out of my pajamas and pull my hair band letting my shoulder length hair cascade down. I stick my hands out taking the feel of the cold stone greeting my skin as I reach out blindly searching for my toothbrush and tooth paste.

Finally. You would think after five years I would get used to being blind, but nope I'm just as blind as the first time I found out.

I quickly brush my teeth and use my mouthwash.

Placing my hand on the wall I walk to the shower carefully stepping in.

Turning on the nozzle with ease since Rachel my best friend Daisy's mom had printed out braille hot and cold indicators.

Basking in the heat longer than necessary. I finally step out wrapping the set towel around my small curvacious body.

I walk to the door slowly opening it so I won't hit myself like the last time.

Giggling at the thought.

"Come here boy." I feel the presence of Charm near me. I blindly stick out my hand as rubs the handle against my waiting hand. "Good boy. Now take me to the closet please."

You may think it's weird that an eighteen year old girl is talking to her guide dog, but I think my dog understands me so I don't really care what people say because he understands me more than humans do. It's sad, but true.

Charm pulls to a stop as I pat his head then I walk into my closet feeling the braille typing.

Saturday. I double check it as I pull the clothing out of the small cubby.

If you are wondering how a blind girl changes well I couldn't tell you that because this blind girl has an awesome best friend who picks out clothes for her every week for each day including my bra's and panties.