Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I tried.. I thought to myself. We are not meant for each other we just aren't. I'm tired of trying to make us work. It's just not meant to be.

I drove home thinking. Maybe over thinking things...

Maybe it was time for me to leave Wyoming and go back home.. I've said this before but maybe it's really time.

All I'm doing here is causing problems.

At home, well everyone causes problems. We are bratty rich kids. What do you expect?

I sighed so mixed up and confused.

As I got home I walked in to see my grandma.

"Where were you this morning?" She raised a eyebrow at me.

I did a small smile, "Went out to have breakfast.."

My heart started to beat a bit faster. She didn't say anything. Maybe she knew I was in the closet. My hands were becoming sweaty and I started to bite my lip.

"Fun." She said.

I let out a puff of air. Relief ran through my body. I really wanted to ask her about the older man but I had no idea how to bring it up without blowing my lie.

I smiled at her.

Things have gotten tense between us since my grandpas death and Taylor being in the hospital.

She swallowed, "Have you seen Taylor?"

I walked closer to her seeing she was trying to start a conversation. "Just came from there."

"Ah good, he comes home tomorrow you know." She rubbed her arm.

I studied her face trying to see what she was getting at.

"Mmm, I'm leaving in a little bit to go to Washington. Take care of Taylor for me." She grabbed her purse and was about to walk out when I stopped her in her tracks.

What was she doing? Was this her trying to get me and Taylor back together? I rolled my eyes aggravated at the thought.

"Have fun." I did a obvious fake smile.

She giggled as if she knew I knew of what her devious plan was and walked out the door.

She was a whole new person, I don't even know her anymore...

I ran upstairs to throw something more appropriate on for the time of day it was.

I looked at my phone seeing I had a text from Dylan that read, "I'm coming to pick you up, I'm taking you somewhere special."

I jumped happily!

I looked back down at my phone when I saw I had another text, "Wear a swimsuit baby (;"

I smiled big, so excited.

---------------------------------------------

(Ding Dong)

I ran downstairs all ready to go.

I opened the door and jumped into Dylan's arms just so happy to see him.

I looked at him seeing his eyes wide like what had gotten into me.

"Oh shush." I kissed him hard. "Let's go let's go!" Knowing I read his mind.

He laughed, "Alright crazy chick."

I pursed my lips together and raised my eyebrows at him.

"I'm kidding babe." He smiled.