Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I stormed out of the house, I was furious with myself. How could I do something so stupid and put our relationship in harm. I hated when Taylor and I fought, which was rare so I don't really know how to keep calm. It was my fault, I was so careless and wasn't thinking. I didn't know what to do.

I sat in my car and tapped my fingers against the steering wheel biting my lip thinking of what I could say to Taylor. My head was clustered with thoughts but none of them seemed to be good enough to say to him. I huffed and looked down and I let my head hang.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I was going to be late for school. This was bad, I need to focus on school I can't have these distractions. My parents would ship me home in a heartbeat if I wasn't doing good in school.

I need to find Dylan today and tell him to back off, that will help a lot.

---------------------------------------------

I pulled up to the school and looked in every direction for Dylan, but I didn't see him. Was I really already having troubles the second day of school? This couldn't be happening. Why was everything suddenly becoming so difficult.

I opened my door and got out and slammed it. Then I felt everyone's eyes on me.. My body became hot and my face turned red. I looked down and walked inside and went to my first class. I guess I will just have to talk to him at lunch.

---------------------------------------------

The whole time in class I couldn't concentrate, I needed to talk to Dylan. Taylor normally text me during 2nd period because he has lunch but he didn't today. My heart ached, I didn't like this. I walked in and saw Dylan from behind.

I pursed my lips together and began to power walk up to him. I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Oh uh hi Shaylee." He grinned.

"We need to talk." I was stern and confident.

I turned around and walked by the bathrooms. I looked back to make sure he was following me. I huffed, I can't believe I have to do this.

"What do you want to talk about?" He smiled.

Oh that irked me that he was smiling.

"Stop texting me, okay. I have a boyfriend. You need to stop this nonsense. You are causing problems."

I scrunched my face up.

"Shaylee, I won't. I don't know, there's something about you. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop it." His face blushed up.

"Well you need too." I turned around and saw a group of freshman that were listening. They began to whisper.

"Mind your own business." I snapped at them. They all scattered in every direction.

I covered my mouth, I can't believe I just yelled at them.

"Ugh." I mumbled storming out of the cafeteria.

---------------------------------------------

After school I stopped at the store to get Taylor some chocolate cupcakes, his absolute favorite.

I pulled up to the house, but Taylor's car wasn't there. I frowned, where the hell was he? I heard a car pulling up and I looked in my rear view mirror thinking it was Taylor but it was a black SUV.

I stepped out of my car and turned to look at the black SUV. I had my hand on my hip and I grinned when I saw who it was.

"Are you kidding me!" I screamed. It was Dylan.

I was boiling with angry and frustration.

"I told you to back off!" I screamed when he stepped out.

"I can't, Shaylee!!! I don't know what's wrong."

"You're crazy." I shouted. "That's what's wrong."

"Kiss me."

I almost jumped out of my skin.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I told you I have a boyfriend! What part don't get?" I squeezed my hands together.

"I'll leave you alone." A small smile came upon his face.

I scrunched my face up, thinking. Anything to get him to stop bugging me.

"Ughh!" I stomped my way toward him and grabbed his cheeks and planted my lips on him. I held my lips there for a while, noticing I hadn't moved away. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I pulled back and pushed him.

"Leave." I said angrily.

"Shaylee, you felt something."

I mean he wasn't bad looking, he had long brown hair and gorgeous light brown eyes. His muscles were huge, he was very buff.

I shook my head, what was I thinking! I wanted to slap myself. I was with Taylor and I don't want any boy troubles. I was all over the place with Aiden and Taylor this summer. I'm not having another boy come in interfere with me and Taylor.

"Leave Dylan!" I shouted as loud as I could.

I walked inside to find my grandmother sitting at the table.

"Grandma!" I was thrilled to see her.

She shook her head.

"What were you thinking kissing that boy..?" She had her hands in her lap.

Taylor walked in right when I was about to speak.

"Shh." I said quietly putting my finger up to my lips.

[ Read Please]

(I've been making them longer. I see you want them even longer but please bare with me. I try my best. Also I saw a comment saying can I post more than one chapter at a time and I would love too but writing a chapter takes a lot time and patience. I wish it was that easy but it takes me a while for just one chapter. I see you guys always want me to update fast and that I try to do too but it takes me time because I have school and basically a busy schedule. Anyways no hate comments, they truly do bring me down. I love seeing happy, warm, loving comments! Votes also make me very happy so please go do that! Maybe the more comments and votes ill update faster! Thank you all!)