Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up that morning feeling great. I think things were going to get better and I was going to go to the hospital today to talk it out with Taylor. I still couldn't believe I just left him.

I shook my head at myself not realizing how bad that was. He may never talk to me again...

I couldn't think like that, Taylor and I have had our ups and downs and we always get through it.

I looked over at Dylan snoring. His hair was all messy but he still looked adorable. I got up slowly then glanced at the picture on my nightstand. It was Taylor and I at the waterfall the day we met...

I flipped it over. I was doing the right thing.

I walked downstairs and looked at the calendar. I cocked my eyebrow when I realized I was two days late, which was normal though. I just better keep a good eye on it.

Dylan came behind me rubbing his hands down my hips causing me to do a little shiver dance.

I turned around and smiled at him. I closed my eyes and gave him a peck.

He walked closer to my body pushing me back to the wall.

I let a moan out when his lips found my neck. He sucked gently.

"Uh.. Dylan." I tried to push him off, but my body wouldn't let me.

My body was a sex crave. I couldn't help it.

I closed my eyes enjoying his hands exploring all over my body.

This is as intimate as me and Dylan have ever been with each other.

Our heads turned to the voices outside the front door.

I panicked.

"Come on." I pulled Dylan into the closet. Which may I say was very small.

If it was my grandma she wouldn't be too pleased to see Dylan here.

I peeked through the openings too see my grandma and a older fella.

My grandma looked around and yelled my name.

I couldn't come out of the closet. What would I even say?

I'll just tell her I went out to breakfast.

The man and her sat on the couch and they talked, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I jumped forward hitting the door when I got poked in the butt.

The man and my grandma looked right at the closet. Both having a confused look on their faces. My grandma got up but the man grabbed her hand to sit back down.

I turned around with furious eyes to look at Dylan. This was not the time to be playing with stuff.

Our bodies touching so closely I looked down to see he had a hard going on.

I covered my mouth and giggled.

He shook his head. "Shut up."

I turned my back to him having my butt touching his friend. I grinded slowly against him, teasing him badly.

He grabbed my shoulders to face me toward him.

"That's not funny." He was actually getting mad.

How cute.

I slipped my hand down his abs getting closer and closer but he grabbed my hand.

He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately. Stopping me from teasing him anymore.

I pushed away realizing my grandma was still out there.

I peeked out and didn't see anyone.

"Darn it." I mumbled under my breath. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

I rolled my eyes for getting distracted.

I opened the door and pulled Dylan out.

"Go out the back door, I'll call you tonight." I gave him a kiss and pushed him the direction to the back door.

I grabbed my bag and jumped into my car to head to the hospital. The weirdest thing was my grandma and the man were gone. They vanished.

---------------------------------------------

I pulled up to the hospital walking in confident.

I closed my eyes and grinned when I looked down at myself.

I had booty shorts on and a low tank top. My pjs..

Oh well. I laughed. I walked down toward Taylor's room and opened the door.

He looked at me and then looked away.

That hurt but I probably hurt him worst.

"Let me explain Taylor." I looked to the floor.

"Hmm, go ahead." He said unsure.

"I'm just confused, I'm just trying to move on from the breakup.." I said getting choked up.

He nodded.

I bit my lip "Are we good?"

"Are you seeing Dylan?" He stared at me.

He totally just ignored my question.

I huffed, "Why does it matter?"

"Shaylee just tell me!" He raised his voice.

Yet again he ignored another question. of mine.

I stretched out, "Yeah." I said.

He just nodded.

I grinned, "I hope you feel better."

"Thanks." And he looked out the window.

I sighed and walked out the door...

Please Read !!!!!!!!!

( So sorry I've been taking forever to update just really haven't been in the mood to write )): Comment some nice stuff, the more comments the more motivation. Vote too, I like those too! I put somewhat sexual stuff in this chapter. I got a lot of hate for my sexual scenes in Summer Romance. Sadly I think this book is going to be over quickly. I think it's almost time. Follow me if you aren't doing so! Tell your friends about my book. Just want to say thank you for all the support!)