Chapter. 2

(Unedited)

WHAT!' Ayesha and Alondra yelled threw the link.

'I thought you guys said you wouldn't freak out?' I said.

'Look behind you,' Alondra and Ayesha said at the same time.

Did I forget mention that they are twins? Well they are, and they say things at the same time like always. I looked behind me to see what they meant and standing there in all his glory was Justin.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes you can by sitting with me at my table," Justin said smirking.

"I don't want to sit with you," I said looking at Ayesha and Alondra for help.

They looked at eachother, you can never know what goes threw their head.

"If she doesn't want to f*cken go then," Alondra said.

"She doesn't have to go, so f*ck off," Ayesha said finishing the sentence.

"Shut up stupid twins," Justin said.

They look at Justin then each other and nodded then looked at me. They stood up and took their cans of coke with them, they walked up to Justin and spilled the soda all over his hair.

"AH!" He screamed like a little girl and walked off to his table with his friends, Ayesha & Alondra started laughing on the ground. I joined them on the ground laughing.

Everyone at our table started laughing, the whole cafeteria started laughing. About five mins later we stopped laughing and got off the floor.

"High five," I told them with both my hands up.

They gave me a high five and did their handshake thingy.

"Did you hear him scream like a girl?" the twins said.

"We all did," Mayla said.

"Great job Sexy Twin Sisters." I said hugging both of them.

That's what they want to be called, don't ask, I have no idea.

"Aw, nothing for our best friend in the world." They said.

We wen back to eating when Lexi came up to our table.

"What do you want Lexi?" Mayla asked.

"I just wanted to say what you did to Justin was priceless." she said smiling like an idiot