Chapter. 1

(Unedited)

Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me

So I gave her everything

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time

And she found somebody new

I've been thinking that this whole time

"Ugh."

There's nothing like waking up to If you can't hang by Sleeping With Sirens. I grabbed my pillow and smacked it on my head.

Why do we have school? Why do we have it so early? I asked myself. I grabbed my IPod from the desk and turned off the alarm, I got out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

I quickly went into my walk-in-closet and picked out my favorite strapless, mid-thigh, tight, black dress and my black studded ankle boots. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Staring back at me was a girl around 5'9ft, with an hour glass figure. She had dark-waist-length-brown hair, with light brown eyes. She had a heart-shape face with a little cute button nose. She had high check bones with pump red-pinkish lips. This girl was me, Alice Knight, daughter of the Alpha of The Blood Knight Pack. Today was my 17th birthday, the day I met my mate. Which whom I don't want to met, I mean I do want one, but just not now.

I quickly took off my clothes, turned on the shower and got in.

Once I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I quickly dried off and put on my clothes, then, I brushed my teeth and hair. I left my hair down and went out if the bathroom. I went to my desk where my make-up is, I don't put on that much make-up, only lipstick or lip-bomb and sometimes mascara. I quickly put on my grape lip-bomb and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs to the living room where I head whispering.

"Shh, she's here..." I heard Jackson say.

Jackson is my 18 year old brother, he looks like a younger version of my dad. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes and has a lot of muscle on his body.

I entered the living room and my whole family was there and some pack members but I also counted them as family.

"HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALICE!" they all yelled.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled back. Mother came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Your meeting your mate today!" she said happily.

"Maybe," I said, while being hugged by Jackson.

"Happy birthday baby sis," he said. Dad came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Here's a key to something that's outside," he said handing me a key.