Chapter 4: Safe House

CHAPTER 4: 

I rang her number, tapping my foot nervously. "Hey, this is Bex. I'm unavailable so leave a message or... call later. Beep." I sighed. "Hey Bex. It's Viv. I need your help. I'm going to the safe house. Call me back." I said warily. I took off my dress, slipping on a sweatshirt. I was already wearing black shorts so I looked alright. I unlocked the door and walked out. "Alright, love?" he asked. "Yep." I said. I think he was showing off the British lingo for me. "Anyway, thanks for your help. Bye." I said, walking out. I heard him mumble a goodbye and then I was back on the noisy streets. I looked around and headed in the direction of the safe house. I finally reached the street and I have to say, it was a bit scary. And then I felt stupid because, hello, I have two guns in my shorts. But still, it was a suspicious building. I sauntered into the entrance, pressing the elevator button. I hoped there was some ammunition in the appartment because I needed to stock up. I reached the floor and cautiously made my way through the hallways. I placed my hand on the hilt of the gun, ready to pull it if anything wrong happens. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. The last time something like this happened, it was completely different... don't think about that! The lock clicked and I swung open the door, pulling out my gun. The first thing I noticed, though, was a gun pressed against my forehead. And then I heard the unmistakeable click of its barrel. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

CLIFFHANGER! If only someone was actually reading. Whatever, I'm gonna continue and hope to see some more reads in a week. Please comment, vote, follow, etc. Any suggestions for the cast? I know there aren't many characters, so for Vivian? Love ya <3