LOVE AND EMERGENCE

Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTES:

Well guys and galls its Drakkii again and I bet you are wonderingwhats going to happen to Drake and Dart. Well lets see what happensdon't forget to vote and comment. Oh and this is where I'm going tostart phasing out my real life stuff but there will still beinstances where I will use parts of my life just not as much and gostraight meta supernatural and fantasy. SO ENJOY.

Drakes Pov

I must have fallen asleep again cause I had the weirdest dreamever, like I was this half mortal and half dragon and that my fatherwas a god and had given the captain of his guard the honor of beingmy mate. Then it hit me as I felt something warm against my bodythinking it was only my dog buddy. But upon opening my eyes my visioncleared and I noticed it wasn't my dog against me but the god likeman from what I thought was a dream who was my mate. Also noticing hewas holding me tight against him snuggling me tight to his chest.Don't get me wrong I loved it and but I wasn't used to it yet but heywho else could say they had an immortal dragon as a mate one who justhappened to be your fathers right hand man. Oh did I mention the factthat my father was actually a god and no I don't mean my mortalfather either. Anyways I was observing my new mate quite content tobe in his arms despite my surprise that it all wasnt a dream but infact reality. Breaking free of my reverie I started to look unto hisface reveling in the fact that I had the most amazingly beautifulbeing as a mate to always love me and adore me not to mention protectme. Grateful for this blessing I'd do anything to keep him happy andsafe as well. Now looking into his eyes noticing that he wasn'treally asleep but awake and was now looking into my eyes smiling atme. I then heard him speak to me in that sing song voice of his thatI have come to adore but I have to say his eyes are still my favoritefeature of his.

"What is it my sweet prince?" Dart would ask. "OhI was just noticing yet again how beautiful your eyes were." Isaid running my hand along his chest absentmindedly earning a moan ofpleasure from him. After all he did make me breakfast coffee androlled me a smoke I had to thank him somehow. Then all of a suddenDart laughed a little bit making me curious to what he was laughingabout. "What is it my love?" I asked confused and dazed athis laugh because it was just as beautiful as he was. "I wasjust laughing at how horny you seem to be." He responded in thatvoice that just made me want to squeal in ecstasy. "What do youexpect my love when you are so smoking sexy." I responded in thecutest voice I could muster. He just chuckled at that of coursesitting up only to straddle me. Making me gasp a bit at the surpriseof my mate mounting me like that with such ease like he had done thissort of thing before. But after he did so I kind of zoned out andstarted to think but I would soon be broken of my thoughts andbrought back to reality.

Of course I wasn't used to this kind of treatment after all myyears of hell and many bad relationships. So many relationships thathad taken a turn for the worse which made me thought that there wassomething wrong with me like I was cursed or something. But then allof a sudden I felt something wet as he leaned down to kiss me.Feeling his lips meet mine I yielded to his eager but lovingdominance. His tongue seeking an entrance to my mouth which I let himgladly have, our tongues now exploring each others mouths. As hecontinued to kiss me I lost all track of time which seemed to be likean eternity, and in that moment there was nothing but me and him. Butthen my beautiful mate which just happened to be dragon turned manhad ended the kiss. Making me whimper wanting more of him but itwasn't to be this day.

Which made me incredibly sad and disappointed but then I heardhim speak once more and I perked up slightly because I couldn't getover how melodic his voice was. "My sweet prince I know you aregoing back to Illinois soon from this dreadful town here in NewMexico. That has caused you so much pain and heartache and I want somuch for you to be happy again. But that cannot be unless we getmoving today babe because there's a lot to accomplish like sellingyour old furniture that's of no use to you anymore. Plus packing upwhat you are taking with you at least what you are able to carry withyou. Oh and we also need to get you over to your friends place tosell your truck."