THE BAD NIGHT

CHAPTER 2

DARTS POV

That night Drake tossed and turned in his sleep from having to remember his past. Just to write his memoirs of his life so far so others wouldn't go through what he did. He was writing these not only to get over his human past but hopefully help some unlucky teenager who was goin through similar circumstances. As I saw him tossing and turning in his sleep I wanted to go down to him and take him in my arms to comfort him. But his father forbid me to ever see him and I broke that rule and Lord Fafnir's trust in me.

But my lord also understood my feelings for his son he was also happy that his sons draconic side finally emerged. From the coldsleep of isolation that Drakes mother the wife of Lord Fafnir hadcaused. All in the name to keep him safe from the dark forces at workthat would have claimed my sweet prince's life. Had it not been forthe swift action of his mother Silver Dragon lady of Akasha whichmeans that she was a dragon of light and darkness. I know a strangeconcept that dragons of darkness and light would intermingle or worktogether but they do as they are two sides of a coin. But she was arare one a hybrid if you will both light and dark which is very rare,and only one in 10,000 dragons of the akasha are born this way. Butmy sweet prince would have been dead long ago when he was just aninfant. As the demons were attacking Lord Fafnir's realm for theywanted my sweet prince because he was a very rare dragon with threeelements fire light and darkness. They wanted him for the things thathe be able to do plus there a prophecy foretelling that he would riseto power after his 25th birthday and lead the forces ofthe light. Against the evil darkness that was threatening to engulfdestroy and make all of creation end which means all of the realmsincluding the mortal one would perish.

As my mind wandered the many possibilities of what would ofhappened or what would be or could be. If my sweet little prince haddied or had been corrupted I would of not been called to service tobe his protector. So I am happy that my lady did what she did thoughmy lord wasn't very happy about it for the longest time. But on thebright side of things my Lord was now happy that I brought hisdraconic side out of his son if only for a brief moment.

In which my lord thought it was something about me that did itwhich is why I can't see him right now. Well that's just one reasondemi gods weren't meant to see us because the gods decreed it and whyI was forbidden to see my poor little Drake. It tore me up because ofthe pain and loss of things that were precious to him like hisvirginity and his family. Yes he has seen death in a way. Hisgrandfather died on his birthday while he was in foster care and hisaunt at age fifteen.

All in all his life has been pretty much hell and through it allI was able to do nothing for him not even comfort him. Though I didfind a loop hole I could send him portions of my energy to activatehis latent magicks. Especially when he needed them. But recently hehas been losing most of his powers for some odd reason he was gettingweaker. He was losing to his demon side of his self. Yes that must bescary for him cause he has no clue where it came from. Well I'll tellyou it comes from his human father which is the spawn of the exiledcreatures turned demon. Yes even dragons like us can turn demon if westray from the righteous path or if we are sent to be born as humansfor some reason or another. Basically if a human is not righteous orhas been born of dark forces into the human world. Well lets just saythe results are not often very pretty especially if forces of lightand darkness intermingle to create something new in the human world.Like my sweet prince though his anger and darker powers is what madehim strong enough to withstand humanity. So in a way it was ablessing and not a curse to be made the way he is now. Though I stillthink my lady didn't think things through by doing this to him butthere's nothing I can do now but watch and kick anythings ass to thecurb if they or it tries to harm my sweet prince.