Chapter 12

Hey guys,

So, I had asked all of you if you wanted this story published...all of those who answered said yes, so I have edited and added new parts to this story to make it worth your money and that is why it has taken me so long to do this. I have left only the first ten, unedited, unchanged and original chapters up of this story - so to all of you who've already read it, it'll be like reading something new again (almost) - and the rest of the parts just have this message displayed on them.

So to all new readers, I'm sorry, but that's my decision to take it down, and it may be selfish but obviously I would like to get more recognition of my hard work.

After all the absolute hard work I had put into this story, its all because of you fans who had stuck by me that I've even got to this point on this dreaded story. So close was I to deleting it, to not finish it, to leave it alone, but you guys are the ones who loved it even though I detested this story with all passion and stuck with me and made me continue. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. You honestly will never know how much it means to me for all of you to stick by my complaints and moans and short uploads after such long waits. Give yourselves a hug, or get someone to hug you and pretend its from me lol.

If you would like to check it out and buy it, it's on Kindle. The link is on my profile page and, or type in 'The Boss From Hell' 'S.P.K' in the Amazon search bar. If I get enough buys on it, I will consider publishing it in book form.

And to also show you my gratitude for your support, I will post an epilogue in a separate thing which I will entitle 'After I Got Hitched', because, depending on how I feel, I may write one shots for each of the characters and their lives and post it under that - maybe more than one for Isaac or Nikki, depending on what you guys want.

Love xxxx :D