Never Say Never Chapter 7 :)

Hello Beliebers/Wattpaders. Here is chapter 7 :) I hope you Enjoy :) VOTE COMMENT, AND MAYBE EVEN FAN AYE? if you haven't.

Please excuse all spelling mistakes and what not. :P

Part 7

Abbie POV.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking in the kitchen. I looked over at the clock at was sitting on my bed side table, 9:34, I reed.

 I sighed and dropped my head back down onto my pillow. Uh! I shouldn't of stay up half the night with Justin watching movies again. Chaz and Ryan went home probably around 11:30 last night, I have no idea why they didn't just stay over, I mean that would have been the easier option

"Abbie, get up! Breakfast is nearly ready!" Justin yelled from the other-side of the door. "No. . . I don't wanna get up!" I groaned, whilst pulling the pillow over my head, hoping to block Justin’s voice out. I stopped moving when I heard my door softly creek

Open. Why can't he just let me sleep in? I felt my bed dip a little bit.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked Justin.

When he didn't say anything, I opened my eyes and peaked though my pillow a little bit.

I saw that Justin was just sitting there with his head in hands. I sat up. "Is everything okay? Is there something wrong?" Justin looked up at me with teary eyes. I felt my heartbreak, he just looks so sad.

"Abb- I- I don't know how to, uh, tell you this but. . ." Justin trailed off, shaking his head. "But, um Dan’s back and your, uh, your going home." My eyes widened and my month dropped to the floor as shocked expression took over my face.

"W-what?" I asked. "I-I'm, you mean, I'm going home?" I felt my eyes start string a little bit. Justin nodded his head and then started. . . Laughing?

WHAT THE FUCK.

"You pranked me didn't you?" I asked flatly, Justin nodded his head again and continued to laugh. "You are one sick, sick person, Justin Drew Bieber." I added.

"You. . . Should. . . Have. . . Your . . . Face!" Justin crooked out in between laughs. I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell did you expected? Me to be happy about it?"

Justin slowly stopped laugh and then gave me a seriously look. "Well no. . . But still your face was priceless." Justin started laughing again.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Guys breakfast is ready!" Pattie cheerfully announced as she walked into my room. "Why is Justin on the floor laughing?"

"Because for some weird messed up reason Justin here, thought it would be a funny idea to say that Dan was back and That I had lost t job and also that I was going home." Pattie shook her head.

"That wasn't very nice Justin, apologize right now." Pattie demanded placing her hands on her hips. Justin sighed and got up if the floor, kneeing down in front if me.

"Oh my Abbie dearest, would you ever so forgive me for my ways?" I let out a giggle, yup a freaking giggle.

"Well. . ." I trailed off as if it were hard to decided, I taped my index finger on my chin. "Well since you did it all so kindly then yes I will forgive you Justin." Pattie let out a laugh and reminded us that breakfast was ready before walking out if the room, leaving Justin and I all by ourselves.

"I still cannot believe that you just did that Just, You scared me!"

"I know I could tell by the look on your face, now if I only I got it in camera!"