Never Say Never Chapter 6 :D

Hello Beliebers/Watpaders, Heres Chapter 6! Hope you like :) sorry for any spelling mistakes or what-not lol :) please VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN pleaaseeee and if you have already Fanned THANK YOU IT'S MEANS A LOT! :)xx Anyways enjoy..... And also if you would like me to read your Justin Bieber love story then link it below :) pleaaseeeee:) OMB! did you hear? that apperently Justin and Taylor are doing a duet together!?! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST AMAZING SONG EVER!! lol.

Chapter 6 :D 

1 month later.

Abbie's POV.

Okay so Justin's my world tour is now officially over, Japan was our last stop and now we’re on our way to Canada for week and a half weeks at Justin’s grandparents house then a couple of nights at his dads house. Before we go back to Atlanta to start recording Justin’s new album, Believe.

 Over the past month Justin and I have become way closer (friend wise), we now call each other best friends, yeh we have had our arguments but just like Pattie says it brings us closer and she right.

"I'm so excited to be able to see everybody again!" Justin claimed jumping up and down in his seat, yeh we are on the plane.

"Okay so who’s everybody again? I kept forgetting." Justin rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay well theirs, my Grandparents, family, Chaz, Ryan, Mitch and Nolan." I nodded my head.

"Okay awesome." I said lying back in my chair. "I'm kind of sad that the tours over." I added pointing out.

"Yeh same." Justin agreed. "It was epic fun, especially the last month!" I laughed and shook my head at the ‘last month’ part. “But don’t worry Abb, we still have the south American tour!.”

"Yup it totally was epic fun oh right! I totally forgot.”

"Well we can now have more epic fun in Canada, and how could you forget?”

“I don’t know im just like that?”

“Right . . .”

"Were here?" I asked, looking out the small window." Justin nodded his head and point towards the run way.

"Yup, we are probably landing in two minutes."

"Attention call passengers, we are about to land so if you could now all bring your chairs up to the up right position and tray tables up as well the would be great. Thanks." We did what the lady told us to.

I put my seat belt on when the seat belt sigh started flashing.

I looked over at Justin, who was still jumping up and down his seat. "Justin oh my god, put your seat belt on! We're landing."

"Oh riiiiight." I watched as Justin safely put his seat belt on.

Once the plane landed we all got off and made our way over towards the Black car that was parked at the bottom of the stairs waiting for us. I turned my head to the left to see that there was many belieber's standing at the gates screaming and carrying on.

"Ah! It's good to be home!" Justin shouted throwing a lazy arm around my shoulders. "Are grandma and Grandpa here?" Justin asked Pattie, she shook her head.

"No, there at home but well see them soon."

Justin gave his fans on last wave before hoping into the car with all of us and by all of us I mean, Pattie, Kenny and myself. Everybody else headed back to Atlanta, or to where ever their family and friends were.

Kenny drove up towards the gates, beeping the car horn wildly, trying to get all the screaming girls to move out of our way, if I were him I'd just run them over, but then he'd probably end up in jail and Kenny's way to cool to go to jail.