NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!! :D

HEY HEY HEY! WHAT'S UP! lol. here's Chapter 5! :D i hope you LIKE! and if you do LIKE then VOTE and COMMENT even if you HATE it then VOTE and COMMENT!! also vote if you're sick of jelena drama!! woot! (I'm kinda of like on a sugar high right now.)

Anyways hopefully today i'll be uploading a new story that MY awesome BestFriend and myself wrote. It's kind of different in a good way, though! :D so when it comes up give a chance!! :D anyways ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

please excuse

chatper 5

WARNING: Selena acts kind of like a bitch :O So no hate for that.

THAT WAS FREAKING HECTIC!

I ran off stage with the biggest smile plastered across my face. The crowd was still screaming and cheering, for Justin of course, but still this has to be the best night of my life, it feels so good to finally be able to live my dream. I handed my guitar to one of the stages hands.

"You were amazing tonight!" Justin cheered as he walked over towards me, putting me in for a massive bear hug. I hugged back just as tight.

"Not as amazing as you!" I pointed out laughing.

"So this is Abbie." Pattie said walking up to us with a video recorder in her hands. "And tonight she finally got to live her dream of being a lead guitarist! Say hi to the camera Abbie!" she added smiling.

"Hello!" I said putting away from Justin, okay so that was kind of a long hug, but who cares I'm just so hyped right now!

"How does it feel Abbie?" Pattie asked me.

"Amazing." I answered full on smiling.

"OKAY everybody!" Scooter shouted getting everybody's attention. Everybody went quiet. "Well done tonight! That was amazing! Great job to Justin who did yet another night with a sore back. And...." Scooter paused. "Give it up for Abbie! Who was absolutely amazing out there tonight! I think pretty much everybody here is proud of you. You pulled this off in two days! Where the rest of us got a couple mouths." Everybody cheer and clapped for me, the smile never once left my face. "Okay well now quickly all get your stuff so we can leave! Before there are to many girls at the gates." Everybody started rushing around.

I ran down to my dressing room picking up all my stuff, my jacket, guitars etc.

"You ready to go?" Justin asked from my door. I nodded my head walking over towards him. "Here let me help." He said grabbing one of my guitar cases. I thank him and walked out the door.

We walked outside to where the van’s where, and as soon as Justin stepped outside the fans went wild, no kidding all I can hear right now is. "AHH!!!!!"

Scooter came up beside me and grabbed my guitar, also taking the other one from Justin. I watched as he safely placed them in the van. "Ready to go?" Pattie asked from the door of the van. Both Justin and I nodded our heads.

We both got in and buckled up our sear belts. "God it's gonna be hard getting out of here!" Justin pointed out just as Ryan stared driving towards the gates.

"You think?" Ryan replied.

When the gates opened that was it, all the screaming fans ran towards the van. Ryan started beeping the car horn wildly, scarring most of the girls.

Flashes where going off everywhere! Even though the windows were tinted black on the outside. Ryan rolled down his window a little bit. "MOVE! Or I'll run you over!" He shouted. The girls at the front of the van moved. Ryan started slowly driving forwards.