Chapter 3

A/N ok first of all I would like to say I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while I'm not gonna lie and say I was busy or going through stuff but I was so lazy :/ soooorrryyy please can I get like maybe 2 comments I would be grateful thanks so much

~~~~~~~~~~ 

As my trainers scuff across the sidewalk I put my ear buds in and start listening to music . I walk across a park and sit on the bench were I met Harry, as I lay down and let the sun hit my face my eyes start to close and before I know it I'm asleep.  

"Wakey, wakey" I hear someone say as they poke my cheek,  

"five more minutes" I whined forgetting where I was

"Wake up!!"  the person said again that frightened me to the point where I fell off the bench and landed on the grass with a hard thud.

"What was that for!" I said as I set my self up to sit cross legged on the grass and noticing those familiar green eyes belonging to Harry,

"Sorry" he mumbles as a blush creeps on his cheeks while he sits next to me.

"it's fine I like being pushed off a bench now and then" I say as I bumped his shoulder playfully,

 "so what were you doing out here?" Harry asked.

" I just came out cause I just wanna clear my head and think about some stuff" I responded

"Ohh, ok everything alright?" at first I thought about lying but then I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but honesty, and empathy.

"I don't know how to explain, I just don't feel like I can do anything right. And I just feel like the whole world hates me. Some days are hard but I'm trying, I really am and it's so hard." at this point I'm sobbing into my hands and I feel Harry pull me into him.

After a while I calm down and I pull away from him and say " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to just breakdown like this" I say while looking at my hands and fiddling with my fingers.

"Its ok love, just promise me one thing yeah?" he says taking both my hands in his making me look up at him

"What?" I say biting my lip.

"promise me that when you're at home you're safe" he says wearily

I let out a sigh, look down then back up again and say

"I can't promise you that Harry, I really wish I could but I can't." I see tears welling up in his eyes and I want to wipe them away but he has a tight hold on my hands so instead I bring his hands to my lips and give them a sweet kiss.

"But I can promise you one thing" I begin

"I'm safe right here right now with you" and with that I feel his lips on mine which just makes me smile because he's all that's taking up my senses, he's all I can think about and the thought of that makes me extremely happy.

"stop smiling" he said while chuckling "you're making it hard to kiss you"

I pull away from him and say "sorry" while letting out a small giggle.

"Don't be, your smile is gorgeous" he said making me blush ferociously.

"C'mon let me walk you  home" he planted a kiss to my lips, we got off the ground, he took both my hands in his and said

"before we start walking I want to give you my number and I want yours so that whenever you need someone or if you just wanna talk even if you're just bored I want you to text me" He took out this phone, unlocked it and gave it to me.

"Plus" he started a bit shyly "I'd like to be able to text my new boyfriend when I want to" a blush crept on his cheeks as he finished.

With a smile on my face I gave him my number and I took his and now we're walking hand to hand back to my place.

We reached my portch but before either of us could say anything the door opened and out came my dad with a beer bottle in his hand "where the hell have you been!" he yells ushering towards me with his free hand without the bottle and almost losing his balance.

"I was at the park and I was only gone for an hour" I say defending myself and squeezing Harry's hand showing him my fear

"You're such an ungreatful child we give you everything and you just throw it all away! not even appreciating the things we do for you." but before I could give my reply he brought the beer bottle up and smashed it right on top of my head and the last thing I remember is seeing him walk right back into the house.

~~~~~~ 

A/N I worked really hard on this chapter I'm actually proud of this one I hope you guys like it please comment I'm like begging at least one comment will do maybe 3 the first one to comment I will dedicate the next chapter to. I love you guys a lot !!!

(Last updated June 16, 2015 @ 1:33pm)