Chapter 30

ALSO AT THE TOP THERE'S A PICTURES OF PIECE THE VEILS PERFORMANCE AT WARPED YOUR!! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL❤ ALSO SORRY FOR CHANGING POVS

Harry's POV

After a week in the hospital Niall and I went back to the cabin. My mom had picked us up with some... Extra security and by that I mean having two other cars come along full of undercover police.

The three of us were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch and discussing moving country's.

"I think it would be a great idea" mom said surprisingly. "It's a great new start, you can be whoever you choose to be -I do hope you choose to stay yourselves though- and make new friends." She was very much into the idea which caught me off guard.

"But what about your job?" I said feeling bad that she'll have to find a new one.

"Well, my Chief said that we could do this whole witness protection plan because they are building a case against Niall's foster home as well so you would be a great witness for the case." She said talking to Niall

"And" she continued

"I'll still be an officer there because they could send the case to Canada and you'll be under my protection the that would be alright" she finished.

"When do you want to go?" I asked looking from Niall to my mom

"Well I want you to finish the rest of the school year because your education is still very important." she said becoming more serious with every word

"Now" she said continuing "I know that the school year is almost over but I do know that you boys  will have to go to summer school and we will work around that." As she finished with that she left the table, put her plate in the sink and left. Niall and I continued the rest of our meal in silence, but he suddenly got up without a word and left. I followed him.

He went to our room. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked closing the door behind me and sitting down on the bed while he stood with his back to me looking out the window. "I'm just scared" he said still looking out the window. "What are you afraid of ?" I asked getting up and hugging him from the back.

"I'm afraid of testifying." he said turning in my arms to look at me "I know that it's scary and you don't have to testify but if you do you can finally get some justice and help past and future victims." I said wrapping my hands around his waist. "Babe, everything is going to work out so well please believe me when I tell you this because you are so strong and you have idea how proud I am of you." I finished .

He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck, "thank you Harry, for everything. I love you" and said while trying to stifle a yawn. "You're very welcome baby, I love you too" and with that I picked him up and gently placed him on the bed, I placed a blanket over him and kissed his lips gently.

I went to my mom's room and the door was wide open so I just went in and laid in bed with her. She was sitting at her desk working on Naill's case. "How is he ?" she asked turning around in her desk chair to look at me. "He's holding on really tight mom" I said wanting to cry "he's so scared, does he have to testify?" I asked looking in her eyes almost pleading for him to have the choice. "Sweetheart this case is much bigger than him now, we've been digging and we found more victims of theirs and none of them are in the state to do anything. Some of them are angry, some of them are still scared and two of them aren't alive anymore. " She gave me time to let the information sink in and I was speechless. " He doesn't have to but he should now that he's not the only one, hat went through and that is going through this."

"Thanks mom" I said getting up and kissing her forehead but as I'm about to walk out the door she says "You boys will be going to school starting next week Monday" and with that I walked out.

I went back to the room and found Niall was still asleep so I just cuddled up to him and took a nap before dinner.

 I woke up to movement coming from beside me,  I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes to find Niall thrashing in his sleep. I quickly woke him up "Niall, babe wake up" I said shaking him gently "Baby, it's just a dream wake up" e woke up with a startle but when he looked he instantly relaxed and hugged my tight until he fell asleep without saying a single word. And that scared me all the more.

HEY GUYS!! I'M SO SORRY I'M LIKE FOUR MONTHS LATEEEEEEEEEEEEE.I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME, ANYWAYS HERES AN UPDATE I KNOW IT'S SHIORT BUT I'VE MADE YOU GUYS WAIT LONG ENOUGH. ANYWAYS .. THERE MIGHT ONLY BE LIKE 4 OR 5 CHAPTERS LEFT DEPENDING ON IF I WANT TO WRITE ALL THE LAGAL STUFF AND BEFORE YOU START JUDGING ME YESS! I'M STUDYING LAW SO I KNOW THE PROPER TERMS AND STAGES AND EVERYTHING SO WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES. ONCE AGAIN I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR READING MY STORY AND SUPPORTING ME!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTES, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR AND LIFE:))))  YOU CAN ALSO SEE HOW LONG I STARTED THIS CAUSE I HAVE A PICTURE FROM WARPED TOUR WHICH WAS IN JULY.