Chapter 9

~Lilly~

Once we got there I sighed in relief I went to the BVB bus and saw Scarlett and Jinxx talking, “hey guys.” I said as they looked at me, they smiled as I shook my head, “Just making sure everything is  okay.” Jinxx laughed you should have seen Scar here tell off Ash it was funny. I smirked, “That’s my girl.” I said, “I gotta get going, I have to see Matt.” They nodded as I left they waved at me, I went to matt’s bus as I got on I saw Matt sleeping on the couch, I nudged him as he groaned, “baby get up.” I said as he opened his eyes and smile at me, “hi.” He mumbled at me as I kissed him, “hello,” I said as he chuckled a little as I got him up, “what do we do today?” He smiled, “We have the day off.” I smiled hugely, “Wanna go on a date?” he chuckled, “Isn’t that my line?” he asked as I laughed, “no not today!” he laughed, “Since we are in Jursey let’s go to the board walk.” I nodded, “Yes let’s.” I said as I got changed into my black escape the fate shirt with black skinnies and converse.

He smiled at me as we left, “were is the band?” I asked as he laughed; “Bar hopping since it’s our day off.” I shook my head, “why didn’t you go?” He smiled at me, “Hmm Drinking or being with my girlfriend. SO hard to pick.” I laughed, “Well most guys pick bar hopping.” He shook his head, “Not me, Lilly. You’re important to me, why would I want to blow you off?” I blushed as I smiled at him, “Thanks Matt no one has ever told me that.” He chuckled as I saw Andy and Juliet. “Looks like we aren’t the only one’s on a date.” I whispered as he laughed, “GET IT IN!” Matt yelled as Andy looked at us I put my head in my hands as I shook my head as Matt kissed my head. When I finally look up Juliet just shook her head. “Those boys I swear.” I laughed, “Agreed.” I said as we began talking, “Let’s go Juliet.” Andy said as I waved goodbye. “See you guys!” I yelled as Juliet waved as I looked at Matt.

He smiled at me as he took my hand and led me to the board walk, we got a couple clothes after we went on some rides, ate and talked to Juliet and Andy again. “So baby how did you like our date?” Matt said as I smiled at him, “It was great, Now what do we do? It’s only 3pm, wanna catch a couple shows?” he nodded than kissed me softly, I smiled as I kissed him back. We got back to the bus with Scarlett standing there, “Hey Scar!” I said as she looked at me and smiled a bit, “what’s up?” “Nothing just going to catch some bands.” She said as I nodded, “Us too.” I said as she nodded, as I put our things in our bunk I came back out and jumped on Matt’s back, “Soo are you and our Jinxx friends?” she nodded, “He is teaching me Violin when he has off.” I nodded as my phone blasted Crucify Me by Bring Me The Horizon, “This is Lilly Ava speaking.” I said as I heard, “Lilly Ava where are you?” I heard that voice that horrible voice my mother’s voice… “On Warped Tour with my Boyfriend and Best Friends why?” “I came by the house and it is for sale.” “I couldn’t afford it hell you never helped me.” I said as she scoffed.

“Your aunt would be disappointed in you.” “why she told me that I could sell it if I had any problems I owned that house since before she died.” I spat as my mother gasped, “My sister would say no such thing Lilly Ginger Ava.” I rolled my eyes, “See Auntie was different around us she could be her self around me and a bitch with you.” I snapped and hung up.” Matt and Scarlett were just looking at me, “What was that?” “The she devil herself my mother.” I said as Matt laughed my phone when off again I didn’t recognize the number so I picked it up anyway. “Hello?” “Mommy?” a quiet voice said as I said, “Who is this?” “Brent Christopher.” He said shyly, “B-brent?” I stuttered, “How do you know I’m your mommy?” “I heard my daddy fighting than I asked if I could call you to see if I can live with you.” I hopped off Matt’s back, “Baby don’t you like the home your in?” “No all they do is yell at me.” He whispered as I cried, “Where do you live?” “Well daddy said you where in jursey so…come get me?” he said, “Okay let me talk to your adoptive dad.” I said as he whispered an okay. “Hello?” “Hey Mr. Gronston.” I said as he sighed, “Hey Lilly, I’m guessing Brent wants to live with you.”

“Yeah, I mean if you don’t mind I wouldn’t mind having my baby boy back.” I said softly as he chuckled, “It’s fine, my wife is pregnant and he doesn’t need to be around her yelling all the time.” I sighed, “Alright what about the-” “papers? We never signed them incase he ever wanted to live with you.” I choked, “Okay well could you drop him off at the Venue call me when you get close.” He chuckled, “Alright Lilly, nice hearing from you again.” “you too.” I said as I hung up and fell onto my knees. “What’s wrong baby?” Matt asked as I looked at him, “I’m getting my baby boy back.” I whispered as Matt looked at me, “Really?” he said a little excitedly?” I laughed, “Yeah he was the one that called and I just found out that my dad’s friends never signed the adoption papers.” Matt shook his head, “Well I’m going to go talk to the guys about this, I’ll be back.” I nodded as stood right here waiting for him to come back. When he did come back I got a text saying they will be here soon.

So we walked to the front of the Venue, when I saw them I nearly cried as I saw Brent, Brent hugged me right away, I picked him up as I just hugged him, “Oh my baby boy.” I cried, as he hugged me, “mommy!!!” he cried too as he looked at me, “oh you’ve gotten so big.” I whispered as he giggled, “Brent this is mommy’s boyfriend Matt.” Brent wanted to hug him to I let him down as he hugged Matt. “Thanks MR. Gronston.” I said as he smiled, “I heard you were back on track with life, so we thought it would be amazing to see you have him again.” I smiled, “Thank you,” I hugged him, “You’re wife in the car?” he nodded, I went over and knocked on the window, The window rolled down as she looked at me, “Hello Lilly, your mom sends her love.” “Well tell the she devil she can keep her love to herself.” I smiled as I walked away. Brent and Matt were talking about random stuff as I smiled at them, “Wanna go meet our friends?” He nodded as I smiled, “Alright, let’s go meet them.” I said as matt put him down as Brent held our hands.

I smiled over at Matt as he smiled back, we went over to the Black Veil Brides bus, I knocked on the door as CC opened the door, “Hey CC.” He nodded than looked confused, “I’ll explain.” I said as I got on the bus with Matt Helping Brent. “Guys remember the story I told you? About Brent and Jessica?” They nodded, “Well this is Brent and he is officially back in my life.” They all smiled, as they introduced themselves as his uncles. He talked with them for a while as Matt hugged me, I looked at him he kissed me as the three of us went around introducing Brent to everyone. Finally we got to Matt’s bus. “Okay Brent this is our ride.” He nodded as he went onto the bus. I introduced him to the members as they went into the back and made up there minds I hope they let him on the bus with us…