Chapter 7

(in the external link is Scarlett)

I want to thank @i_love_rainbows for giving me a character for this story go read her stories because she is a great writer

~Lilly~

I was sitting in Matt’s lap as I laid my head against his shoulder I relaxed as his arms went around my waist, “what time do you go on?” I mumbled still tired. He chuckled a little, “3pm. But I have an interview with Andy..” he said as I looked at him smiling, “Alright let’s get ready.” He laughed as he smiled, “I already am.” I stuck my tongue out as he laughed before kissing me. I got dressed in, a nice purple shirt with a jean skirt, with black combat boots and a green beanie. I walked out to see Matt getting his shoes on. I hugged him as he jumped a little to look at me; I giggled as he rolled his eyes; once we got to the blue tent next to Black Veil Brides trailer. I smiled at Andy as he ran up and hugged me, “Your on tour with us.” “Yuuup! But I have to work too.” He sighed, “Fine.” I giggled as I hugged him. “Go do your damned interview.” He laughed as he and Andy were talking to Bryan Stars. (watch the interview:D)

I walked around as I saw a girl who looked to be around 15 with short layered brown hair wearing a black tank with a skull on it and black skinnies with black DC’s. She looked alone…I walked over to her as I tapped her shoulder, she looked at me; “hi I’m Lilly.” She nodded, “Scarlett.” Is all she said,  “Wanna come hang out with me? My boyfriend and his friend will be joining us,” I smiled as she was hesitant before she nodded, “So, you here alone?” I asked as she sighed nodding, “Not anymore.” I giggled as I put an arm over her shoulder as she looked at me, smiling, “Thanks so much!” I giggled, “Alright let’s get going, I said as we began walking to the bus’s, “are we supposed to be here, you look familiar.” I smiled politely at her.

I saw Matt and Andy walk over here, “Is that Andy?” She yelled as I laughed, “yeah, yes it is.” I said as she smiled hugely at me, Matt and Andy were finally over here I hugged Matt as Andy pulled me away from Matt and hugged me, I laughed when I heard, “YOU KNOW THEM!” I laughed and nodded, “Yeah, I do; I worked on Andy’s tour bus a year or two ago.” I smiled as she hugged Andy, I smiled as I hugged matt as he held me. “LILLY Vic wants to know if you can work on his car!” I groaned, “Didn’t he get the hint that it’s dead.” “Yeah but he wants to try and save it.” I sighed, “Fine.” I groaned as I pulled Matt with me, when matt, Scarlett and I all got there.

I got the Jack from the trunk, “Anyone got a shirt I could borrow?” Andy got me a shirt as I changed into it in the bus I started on the car, after I started working on it I groaned in pain as I got out from underneath the car, “You okay?” matt said a little worried, “Yeah just my boss this morning he scared the shit out of me, and I almost dropped an engine on myself. So my arms and stomach hurts a bit.” He nodded as he hugged me, “Your shirts going to get all oiled up.” he chuckled, “It’s okay.” He said as I rolled my eyes, “alright if you say so.” I said as I hugged him back. “I’m done with all I can for today.” I made Vic a list of parts I need, “Get me those and I can try and save your car.” He nodded as he left.

Scarlett’s eyes were wide, “your amazing!” I laughed, “thanks but I only tried to fix a car,” “I don’t know anyone who can do that!” I giggled, I sat on the ground, “So how old are you?” “15 you?” “21.” “22” Andy said, “29” matt than said as I sat on his lap, “Okay so your favorite bands?” “well I listen to 80’s Rock, Marilyn Manson, Black Veil Brides, Marianas Trench, and Blood On The Dance Floor.” I smiled, “Your forgot D.R.U.G.S.” she rolled her eyes as she smiled at me, “nah!” I pouted as she laughed, “So what’s your life story?” she asked me as I sighed, “I went to school got bullied, Went to college, got hated on because I dropped out of dancing to do what I’m good at fixing cars.” “What about you?” She looked at me, “Well my mom is my best friend, my stepdad treats and acts different just because he is my stepdad. I uhm don’t have any friends, except now Lilly. I love laughing at random things and I have ADHD!” I smiled, “OOOOO!!!” I giggled.

She rolled her eyes at me as I stuck my tongue out, “Well can we meet your mom?” I asked as she nodded, “But right now I’m going to be late for Blood On The Dance Floor!” I giggled, “here.” I handed her my pass, “just show the guard and he will let you in.” she nodded as she put the pass around her neck as she ran off for the venue. “I like her!” I said as Andy nodded, “me too!” “Lilly The Bring Me The Horizon guys need your help! There car wont start!” I nodded, “well lets go I said as we went off.