26: Don't Mess with Texas

A/N: Check out my new story "A Little Bit Pyro". And as you may have noticed, the title is similar to this story. No, I'm not running low on book title ideas. I did that because that book will be related to this book. We will see many characters from Ninja in that book. You can read it along side Ninja though, because I won't put any spoilers in there until this book is finished. Yes my friends, this book is nearing the end. But if you want more...head on over to my other story.

K. Done with my shameless self-marketing.

Get Abe out of there. That was the extent of my plan. Just get to Abe, beat the crap out of anybody who opposes me, and get my only sibling out of there. I didn’t notice that I was screaming until my throat was raw. With the deafening mixture of the cheering and singing fans, and the Bieb’s music, I couldn’t even hear myself.

But Abe did, somehow. That had to be why his blindfolded head turned sharply in my direction when I screeched his name. The guards crowded around him, blocking him off from my view again. It felt like a door closing. I don’t know why. The heavy feeling I’d been toting around with me since my conversation with Anton returned, tenfold.

As I ran the length of the hallway my sprint turned into a round off, back handspring series, which sped up my approach, thereby giving them less time to prepare their defense.

As I entered within striking distance of the first three guards, I didn’t slow down. They towered over me by more than a foot, but I was used to that. Most guys do, so I tried to keep my head clear, to just go with my instincts as my sensei has taught me. With a deep cleansing breath I began my attack.

Chapter 26:  Don’t Mess with Texas

I used the landing of my last back handspring to kick the first guy in the chest. The force of it threw him into the two guys behind him.

My right foot hooked dude number two around the neck bringing him to floor level, where I was able to elbow his T1 vertebra, giving him an unscheduled nap time. I felt a yank from behind. One of them had grabbed me, pinning my arms to my sides.

I swung my legs up and wrapped them around his head, then arched my back with as much force as I could, because this move worked wonders with Igor. One more point for me. Dude lay on the ground, a little dazed from the flip and subsequent landing. I let loose a chain punch to the sensitive area just under his chin and didn’t stop until he was out.

The other guys were rallying, surrounding me. I couldn’t see Abe anymore. I only knew the direction he had been in, so I cleared a space there as fast as I could, using elbows, kicks, and finger strikes on anybody who was in my way.  

I was feeling pleasantly surprised that I hadn’t been mown down yet, when I broke through the line of men I found Abe on the ground, with not just his hands tied now, but his feet as well. I guess they didn’t want any more surprise kicks in the pants.

But the fear inside me amplified as soon as Marv came into view, standing above Abe with the gun pointed at him. He was saying something to me, but I couldn’t hear over the earsplitting noise above us.

But I didn’t need to hear him to understand.

Come with us or I’ll shoot him. That’s what he was saying. I noticed the two cousins standing at his sides, waiting for orders. More men were jogging toward us now. This was my only chance to get to Abe before the back-up guys joined forces with the evil douche bag. So I attacked again. I went straight for the guy with the gun, putting the biggest threat first on my to do list.