Shopping

"Aleks! Explain this paper!" Vicky yells, I'm doomed.

"It's not my fault! It was that Skeeter Bit-" I say getting cut off by Hermione

"Language!" I laugh at this remark

"Sestra, your too young to have a boyfriend!" He yells in my face

"He's not my boyfriend you dumbo! We're just friends!" I say blushing, "We are going to the Yule Ball together and that's all!" I explain and he nods

"Only the ball, no more" I say as he's eying Harry"Fine but I have an eye on you Potter..." He says as he walks away glaring at Harry.

"Well, that went.... Smoothly" I say, and look at Harry who has a scared expression on his face but also a slight blush on his cheeks,

"Y...Yeah"I say also blushing a little. "Mione,Ginny! let's go to bed now, tommorow is Hogsmeade!" I say excitedly pulling both girls upstairs to the dorms.

"That was embarrasing" I grunt when we get into the dorm, as soon as I said that the two girls burst out laughing.

"Did-Y-You See Harry's F-Face!" Hermione says laughing. I can feel a blush on my cheek but try to hide it with my blonde locks.

"Ha Ha Ha Very Funny" I say sarcasticlly.

Harry's Pov

I'm just about to get up when Victor stops me, he harshly pulls me towards him and starts to speak,

"Listen Potter" he spits my name like its poison, well I'm in for a treat. (Note my sarcasm)

"If you touch my sister in any inappropriate way, your dead, if you hurt her in anyway your dead. Now listen to me Potter because I'm saying this once" I'm starting to get scared of him.

"Break my sisters heart and I'll personally come, quarter you and throw you six feet underground! Understand Potter?" He says threateningly, I nod quickly, as he lets go,

"Good" he says and with that he walks off, geez Ally has a scary brother...

Back to Aleks

We sit in our dorm, talking about nothing in particular, the girls keep laughing at Harry's reaction to my brother.

When suddenly Sofi, walks into the room, pink cheeks, a huge grin and she's spinning around happily.

"Ally~" she sings,

"What did you do Sofi?" I ask raising an eyebrow,

"Well, I sorta just had my first kiss~" she sings again, oh for merlins sake! My 12 year old sister had her first kiss before I did! That's great! (Note the sarcasm)

"What! You know Vicky will be mad, like you saw what happened to Harry, when he started yelling at him right?" I laugh and she nods

"But Aleks! I'm in loooooooooveee!~" she sings and Hermione and Ginny burst out laughing, as Sofi blushes hard.

We spend the whole evening chatting about tomorrow, and as planned tomorrow we're going dress shopping for the Yule ball! And as Hermione and I are going with champions, (A.K.A Harry and Victor) we need dresses. We all quickly fall asleep in wait for another exciting day.

=Timeskip until morning=

I wake up with Ginny jumping on my bed, and yelling to wake up, as I sleepily get up, and look at the redhead, who's got a big smile plastered on her face. I put on a simple blue top, black jeans, black boots, a blue jacket, white earmuffs, a pair of gloves and a Gryffindor scarf I borrowed off of Hermione. All of us are ready and we skip down to the Great Hall, eat a small breakfast and head out to Hogsmeade. Where Professor McGonagall is waiting.

"Ahh Miss Krum dressed like a Gryffindor? Maybe you'll end up one after the summer." That comment takes me off guard

"What do you mean professor?" I ask

"Did your parents not tell you? Well you shall be transferring to Hogwarts next year" she smiles and I think I have the biggest smile ever.

"Really! I can't wait!" I yell excitedly.

We get to Hogsmeade and then Malfoy comes up to me, Hermione and Ginny.

"Hey Krum, d'you wanna go to the Yule Ball with me?" He asks smiling with those pearly white teeth.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already going with Harry" I say and then we walk away and I hear Malfoy say something like 'Again that Potter'

"Aleks? How do you attract so many boys?" Hermione asks. It's true i do attract boys, like since the Ball was announced I was asked at least 20 times.

"Maybe cos I'm a half-Veela?" I say and they stare at me shocked,

"Your a half Veela?" Ginny questions.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that!" I apologize and they nod indicating it's fine.

"Time to get dresses!" Hermione says pulling us into a dress shop, I'm not much of a dressy person, but hey! It's a ball!

We rummage through the shop picking 4 or 5 dresses each ,well except Ginny who's already picked hers, and then each of us go change. Hermione goes in first, the first dress is a short  red dress, for a ball it's a bit too short and Hermione seems to agree, as she changes into another one. Then comes out in a orange long dress,

"it's not it" I say as she goes and changes again, she comes out in a beautiful pink dress, that's light at the top and gets darker and frillier towards the bottom.

"This is it!" In Say and Ginny nods, Mione gets changed back into her normal clothes as she pushes me in, I took 4 dresses. I put on the first one, which was very tight so I straight away put it away, the second one was just above the knee, light blue. Too bright for the hairpiece I have. Then there it is! A flowing Navy Blue dress with silver sleeves and a silver belt-like thing, (Picture above)

I step out and the girls' mouths drop,

"You look stunning Ally!" Ginny compliments, and I whisper thanks.

"I agree!" Hermione says as I step back inside to get changed, we then take our dresses to the counter, and as the girls are about to pay I stop them,

"The dresses are on me" I say as they begin to disagree I just say "no buts!" And pay for them.

The next stop is the shoe store, all three of us end up with heels, mine are navy blue, Ginny's are light pink and Mione's are gold.

After the day of shopping we head back to Hogwarts with goofy grins on,

I can't wait until this ball!
-----------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry! I'm such a bad author. It was really hard to write, I have no idea why! I always write with such ease but I guess it sorta didn't work.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Lily xx

Ps I'd like to thank @that_one_fan_girl_ for giving me the 'Overprotective Older Brother' idea xx