You're Dating?!

I wake up with a huge grin, remembering last night, I go through the whole night in my head, and when I reach the end, a huge blush spreads upon my cheeks. It's also Christmas Morning! But strangely that's the last thing I'm thinking about. I quickly get off the bed and yell at the top of my lungs,

"ITS CHRISTMAS! GET UP YOU LAZY BUTTS!" I yell and all you can hear is Ginny falling off the bed, Hermione squealing with surprise, and Sofi on the floor.

"Morning" I say innocently

"What time is it?" Ginny groans.

"It's 11:00" I say and the all get up lazily and get dressed, I put on a cute dark grey top with blue leggings and black trainers, and skip downstairs.

Downstairs are an excited Harry, tired Ron and Mischievous twins, I walk down with a huge grin,

"Merry Christmas!" I yell skipping into the common room, all the boys turn and look at me, I look at Harry and I feel my cheeks grow warm, I walk over to him and sit on his lap and kiss him on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas Al- Are you two dating!" the twins yell, I blush a deeper red,

"Um yeah" Harry says, I look at Ron, he seems upset, and a bit annoyed

"Ron are you ok?" I ask, and he just nods, he looks annoyed, but is trying to hide it.

"Im fine" he grunts, I look at him sadly, but then turn my head back to the twins.

"Why did you not tell us!" George yelled, Fred looked down at the floor, he also had an expression on his face, an expression I couldn't read.

"Well it really all happened last night" Harry says, and looks at me with red cheeks, and sending me an award winning smile. Which causes me to blush aswell.

Fred's Pov

How did Harry ask her out! I can't help but feel jealous. Why the hell did I not ask her to the ball. I look up from the floor and send a fake smile at Harry and Ally, both of them are blushing and grinning like mad people. I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach.

"I'll be back in a minute" I say and get up "I need to talk to someone" I say and walk to the girls room, walking into Ginny and Sofi half way upstairs.

"Ginny, is Hermione in your dorm?" I ask and she nods and I whisper a thanks. Hermione will never tell anyone that I like her, unlike my sister.

I knock on the door, and Hermione opens it.

"Fred? What's up?" She asks looking confused.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I ask and she nods letting me into their dorm.

"What's wrong Fred?" She asks worried

"I like Ally" I mutter.

"Repeat please?" She says

"I said, I love Ally" I say loudly, and her eyes widened.

"Well Ginny owes me 10 galleons. But you know she's with Harry right?" She says and I nod sadly.

"Fred you have to tell her," she says and I shake my head.

"Like you said she's with Harry, and what do you mean Ginny owes you 10 galleons?" I ask confused.