Chapter 8 - Cole's POV of chapter 7.

Okay so this is more like a filler chappie...EVEN THOUGH you should read it because it's interesting AND long :) So read it please!! The song in this chapter is what Cole thinks of Rebecca lol :D The banner on the side was made by ShiraKwartin! Thanks!

OH and very important: THIS IS COLE'S POV OF CHAPTER 7!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

* Cole’s POV *

  After dropping Becky at her house I drove to the gas station, hoping to buy something to eat. God, I was starving. I had promised to pick her up early in the morning to drive her to school. I knew just how stupid it sounded for me to be thinking about her education when she had lost her mom but, at least for a while, she wouldn’t be as prone to get in trouble at school as when she was wondering around the town.  

  I parked my car and entered the small shop. Glancing around, I immediately noticed the guy that was eating a hot dog in the corner. I had smelled the sausage the minute I walked in. Before I could control myself, my pupils dilated and my canine teeth grew a little. Damn wolf genes, I thought as I recomposed myself.

“Werewolf?” The blonde girl behind the counter asked, looking me up and down. She had probably noticed my little outburst.

“Yeah…” I mumbled, hoping my tone of voice would prevent her from asking any further questions. The girl leant over the counter, making sure her probably fake breasts stood out, and placed her chin on her hands. If I didn’t know better, I would say she was trying to seduce me, which wouldn’t have worked because my heart was already taken. But I was experienced enough to know that for those faeries it was just a game.

“Have you heard that a half-vampire moved to town?” She asked, obviously awaiting to tell me the whole story.

“Oh yeah? Fascinating.” I answered coldly, not really paying attention as the sausage smell still filled my nose.

“Uh-uh! Her mother is some Miss Honory or something.”

  WHAT?! I promptly turned my head towards the fairy, my mouth hanging open. It couldn’t be! If that were true then Rebecca was the… the… the half-vampire!?

“Who’s the father?” I found myself asking.

“It’s said to be Alfred Bonaire.”

  No Freaking Way! Alfred Bonaire was not only the richest vampire but also the one paying Connor to get Jesse the Ghost out of town! And, besides, people there didn’t like half-breeds. They used to kill them. Which meant Becky was in serious danger and I had to find a way to be with her 24/7.

  That was when I decided that there was no better way to do it than going to her school!

“So I want a hot dog but without the bread, the ketchup and the chips.” I quickly ordered.

  The fairy blinked a couple of times, obviously not expecting me to want to leave so soon.

“So you want a sausage?”

  A growl started to form in the back of my throat. She was wasting my time already!

“Whatever!” I said between gritted teeth. It came out a little more harshly than I intended.

  After getting my order, I practically ran towards my car. After sitting down and closing the door, I glanced at the clock. It read 4.35 am. Damn it, I said, slamming my fist on the steering wheel. I had forgotten it wasn’t morning yet.