Dance For you (Chris Brown Love story)

Danielle's Pov

My name is Danielle Moore im a dancer I live in my own apartment I'm 23 years old both if my parents abandoned me when I was about 15 I've been on my own since then.

I had an abusive boyfriend named Toni and I actually loved him even though he always beat me up..

"Danielle!"

Toni yelled

"What Toni?"

I said back getting out of bed

"Get the fuck up you need to take me to work! my car broke down."

"why don't you ask one of those other bitches you sleep around with?"

he walked up to me and grabbed my face really hard and looked me in the eye

"Cuz I don't want to, So get your fat ass up and let's go!"

"I'm not fat Toni I only weigh 126 pounds"

"That's fat."

I didn't even bother to reply since he always does this to me . I got my keys and headed to my car if I made Toni late to work I'd get in trouble. so I hurried and rushed out

When I dropped Toni off my Besstfriend Mariah called me

Danielle":Hello?

Mariah: Hey Bitch get up its a party tonight and you have to be there.!

Danielle *Laughs* I am up hoe! but who's party is it?

Mariah:Well I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody.... and its Trey songz party!!

Danielle: Mariah Christina Johnson stop lying !

Mariah: I'm not lying! I swear on our friendship its the truth!

Danielle: What time?

Mariah: 11

Danielle:Sorry Toni gets off at 9 and you know he won't let me come.

Mariah: You never said that to me when you used to sneak me out the house to go to that dudes parties!

Danielle: Yea well your mom didn't beat you.

Mariah:Please?

Danielle: Fine but only for a couple hours.

Mariah: I'll have you home by 2

Danielle *Chuckles* Adios Loca chica!

Mariah:You know damn we'll.I haven't took Spanish since the 8th grade but whatever you just said It better not be dissin me or I'll kill you!

Danielle: Bye Mariah

after I hung up with Miah

I sat on the couch and I got bored so I decided to clean and I saw something sticking out the side of the couch.

it was some other girls thongs...

after i was finished cleaning I put them in a bag and waited for Toni to get home

"Hey baby , " he said

"Your girlfriend might want these back." I said ..

he opened the bag and said

"Yea I bet she does "

"How could you keep cheating on me like this Toni? I'm nothing but loyal to you even after you beat my ass every day!" I said on the verge of tears.

he looked at me and laughed and i said

" So its funny/, That's okay though cuz I'm leaving " when I tried to leave he grabbed me by my throat punched me in the face and threw me down he took of his belt and stated swinging at me and with every hit I felt fire. when he was done he kicked me in the stomach and punched me in the face again then told me to go.upstairs he took off his pants and pleased his self as he calls it then left i was bleeding from my mouth and my eye was black and I had belt marks all.over after an hour or so I took a shower and got ready to leave to that party I couldn't wait to leave that house!

Mariah pulled up.outside and I limped to her car

"What the fuck Danielle he put his hands on you again?"

"No I fell.while I was cleaning up" I said forcing a smile

"Whatever if he does this to you again ima have to say something to him about it cause this is fuckin ridiculous!"

"Can we just go before she wakes up?" I said she nodded and we pulled off.

When we got to the party I got me a few drinks to get a little buzz goin on then I started dancing and while Mariah was on some dude flirting

then I accidentally bumped into some guy and spilled my drink on him ... Damn he was sexy light skin chocolatey eyes & muscular...oh Lord... anyways

"Ooh, Im so.sorry " I said lookin at him

"Its alright ma ..Errbody gets drunk now and then right?"

I chuckled and said

"Thank.you very.much but I'm not drunk "Sir" ..."

he laughed and said .

"Okay, but hey, you cute holla at me sometime babygirl"

he wrote his number on my arm and smiled then walked.off as I blushed.

Toni was gonna be mad if he found out that I got a dudes number.! and was it just me or did that dude look like that dude Mariah was obsessed with uh Chris brown or something? idk I barely listen to rap and stuff so I wouldn't know who Chris brown was if he was dead in my face. but anyways back to this party before I had to go back home again.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment please and thank you!