Love Birds

Chris Pov

The next day when I got up Danii was still sleeping and all I could think.of was her crying yesterday... i've been somewhat of a jerk to her. after all she's been through I couldve at least showed a little sympathy to her. She's my everything.. she the reason my heart beats..shes the reason for my smile and my affection. I realized that she deserves way better.

My thoughts were interrupted by her yawning and smiling while sitting up in the bed.

"Good morning babe" she said softly

"Morning."

I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I went down stairs and watched tv before I had to go to this interview.

Danielle came down stairs and went in the kitchen.

I sat on the couch for a minute then went in the room to Get my cat keys.

"Where are you goin" she asked smiling

"Interview...I'll be back by 3 so make sure your dressed.I have somewhere special to.take you."

"Okay...Be careful, And where a seatbelt.Please Chris." she said smiling and walkin up to me.

"Can I have a kiss?" she asked

I gave her a passionate kiss on her lips and smiled

"See you later baby"

she waved and i close the door.

Danielle Pov

I took a shower and everything then got dressed in my Short black dress chris bought for me I put on my red heels and my diamond necklace. I curled my hair and waited for chris to get home.

finally he got here.

"Hold on baby lemme go get dressed for our date an I'll be ready!" he said in a rushy tone.

about thirty minutes later he came down stairs in a nice tux and his dress shoes and a to die for sense of cologne.. I smiled and said

"You ready?'' he asked smiling at me

I nodded yes and we left out the door. he took me to a beautiful restaurant and got me roses. we sat and ordered then we talked he looked nervous about something but i ignored.

a couple minutes later.

"Danii? Can I ask.you a question"

I nodded taking a sip of my champagne.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

My eyes got big because I was rarely surprised at the question.

"I intend on it" I said smiling.

"I just wanted to know..I love you soo much and I cant stand not being around you. when I'm away..your all I could think of."

I smiled

"Chris.. I love you too. and thats very sweet of you to say that."

he smiled and we spent then rest of the date talking and sharing out feelings for each other.

I'm so happy that chris is feeling this way.