Seriously

Chris Pov

Danielle finally decided to wake up and I smiled at her and said

"Look Who decided to wake up!How you feeling?"

She showed a half smile and said

"I'm feeling sore .."

.I just looked down not making eye contact with her. then I she said

"I'm sorry... that I chose toni over you..., Its just he really loves me." .

instantly I was angered with the thought of her.

"He loves you?! Ha whatever if his Bitch ass loves you so much WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! HES NOT HERE! I AM! IM THE ONE SITTING WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!" I yelled back.

"Chris i-Im sorry but life isnt fair... thats just the way things have to be."

"WHATEVER! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND HIM. BOTH OF YALL CAN SUCK MY DICK! OH WAIT YOU'VE ALREARY DONE THAT! HA I ALMOST FORGOT. DONT CALL ME ANYMORE IM DINE TRYING TO FIGHT FOR YOU. WHEN TONI CONTINUES TO BEAT YOUR ASS DONT CALL ME."

"Chris dont g--"Gco by chris

"Save it." then i walked out. I was furious how could she possibly do this. again I was played. just another joke someone can tell.

I walked out the hospital ignoring mariah and tyga trynna talk to me. I got in my car and sped home.

when I got in the house I started throwing every glass I could find on the ground I destroyed the place practically. when I was done with my tantrum I went upstairs and room a shower and laid in my bed falling asleep.

Tyga Pov

Its been a couple weeks since ive talked to chris he seemed pretty upset when he left the hospital and I guess danielle was upset too because mariah constantly tried to talk to her but she just cried and turned the other way. after a while we left.

I decided to go over there today to talk to him.

I knocked on the door and he answered it and invited me in.

"What's up bro? what's going on?" I asked .

"Nun much just cleaning and getting ready to go To the store"

"Oh cool well uh what going on with you an Danielle have you seen her?"

I asked changing the subject

" Nahh I dont talk to her anymore and no I havent seen her." ...

"Oh well bro! she looked terrible I seen her at the grocery store and She was all bruised up and dead looking she was with Toni and when I said hi to her she just ignored me."

"Yea Toni beats her.. " he said looking down

"....."

I didnt really have anything to say so I just sat there. then his phone rang so he answered it.

then all of a sudden like 10 minutes later he was Likee dude! we gotta go! we hoped in his Lamborghini and sped to some place and he came out with a girl beat up badly and bleeding then I realized it was Danielle.

she was crying and he had gotten blood all over his white tshirt. we drove back to his place and he cleaned her up. the whole time I was in shock when he was finished he gave her a tshirt and put it on her and laid with her so.I said

",Uh chris I'll be back later"

he nodded and then on the way back to me and mariahs place I couldnt get the disturbing image of all that blood and all them bruises and cuts out of my head.....

Chris Pov

I laid there in the bed with Danielle ad I caressed her hair she smiled and hugged me warmly and whispered

" I'm glad you saved me"

I dont know why but I shed a tear thinking about what she said it meant a lot because I still loved her more than anything in the world.

I smiled down at Danielle while she dozed off in my arms. I'm glad I saved her too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry y'all it took so long ive been extremely busy!

but I'm working really hard on this story and even when I have writers block I force myself to.think.more just to update for you guys!

and thank you so much @KamelahRibeiro for.liking and commenting on my story it means a lot!!

muahhh! xoxo

~Miaaa<3