I took out my canines and licked her neck. She moaned loudly and ran her hands in my hair and started pulling it softly and desperately.

This was it, she would pay for hurting me, her alpha. She was nothing but an omega. Worthless she was worthless and weak.

At that thought I bit her neck marking her as mine. She is now official my Luna , I don't care what others think. The Moon Godess had made a mistake on who my mate is.

"Nooooo!!!" My wolf growled and whimpered. " you can't do that!"

"To bad I just did!" I yelled

I ripped off Cillas clothes leaving her with only her underwear, and started kissing her brutally.

"Kayden! Kayden!" Nick yelled

I growled at him for interrupting me and he bowed apologizing.

He looked up and I saw that he had tears flowing down his cheeks. I immediately dropped Cilla and made my way towards him. I heard Cilla whine but I ignored her.

"What happened Nick," I said urgently

He gasped for air and said, 

"Tatum and Nevaeh," he cried," they're gone!"

I stiffened and grabbed him by the neck.

"What the hell do you mean they're gone!" I yelled at him. He was struggling to breath, I let go of him and he dropped gasping for air. I noticed a piece soft paper in his left hand. I saw Cilla leaning on the tree not even caring that she was half naked.

"Leave Cilla. " I said calmly

"I'm the future Luna, I have the right to be here and listen,"she demanded

"Leave! Now!" I growled. She huffed but left.

I waited until I knew she was gone for sure and turned towards Nick.

"Tell me everything," I commanded in my alpha voice.

"I went to get them both but I couldn't find them, I looked everywhere and asked some of the pack members but nothing it's like they disappeared. We went to to the forest and tried to find their scent but it's everywhere and very hard to find, it might take weeks just to figure out both of their scents." His voice cracked at the end.

"I then went to Nevaehs room and found nothing but this letter." He cried.

I looked at him and took the paper without even glancing at him.

Dear Pack Members and Nick,

We had enough of you all mistreating us. We had never done anything to make you all hate us, you guys are going to regret ever doing that to us. Nick I had never thought that my once overly protective brother that I loved would treat me this way because of something I had no control of. I didn't know what made you think I had killed my very own parents. I loved them Nick, and I don't know if the Nick I used to love is still in there. I will never forgive for what you did and everyone did to me and Nevaeh. We will NEVER forgive you all. I hope you all are happy that we left and believe me we are happy too. This is goodbye assholes.

~Tatum

My wolf whimpered and howled for his mate.

I crumbled the piece of paper and growled loudly. The pain was too much and I hated it, but either way I needed her. Nevaeh. I'm such a dick, I should've never marked Cilla. Now I caused her pain and she will never forgive me, but it's to late now.

"Get all the trackers and start heading the south and get the fighters to come with me on the north. We will find them if that's the last thing I do." I declared

Nick nodded and said, 

"what about Nevaeh? Once she finds out you marked Cilla she will never forgive you."

"I know." I whispered

He got to beta mode and got all the trackers and started heading south. I got all of the fighters and started heading north.

I will find you both, if it's the last thing I do. I promised.

___

Well some of you guys wanted to see what happened to Kayden and the others, well taaaadddaaa!!!!

Oh and G O O D L U C K to the next lucky winnerssss!! YAAAAY :P

And also I want to thank you all for being my fans! You guys are amazing and fantastic! ! !

COMMENT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

VOTE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

&

FAAANNNN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I LOVE YOU ALL ! ! ! ! !