Chapter 1

Hi! 

My name is Clara Amelia Higgins, I'm 13 have long black white hair, blue eyes. I love to read and playing the violin and sing.My dad is always telling me about the game that he and his friends won as a kid on basketball, he has a picture frame with a photograph of him and his coach and friends. I was in my room playing my violin, when I heard my dad talking throw the phone.

"Yeah ok, I will see you tomorrow" Dad says, I exit my room and go to him.

"Who are you seeing tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's my old coach buzzers funeral tomorrow" He answer a little sad.

"I'm so sorry. It'll be alright, I'll go with you." I says hugging him.

'Thanks, Amy."He says.

"Oh, okay." I answer him.

"And also pack some clothes we are going to the lake house." He scream with excitement.

I run to my bedroom and pack my things, and my violin of course. I put some books in a bag.

  TOMORROW 

I woke up the next morning changed into a black clothing for the funeral and let my hair down. Actually I look the same because I always using black. I go to the kitchen and grab an apple to eat, put my headphones listen to some music to wait for my father to go. Ten minutes later he shows up and we go. We put our bags in the car and start the trip to the church. I just look out of the window listening to my music, 30 minutes later we reach there. I get out of the car an start to walk with my father to some people. We hear Mr. Feder or Lenny talk to his kids.

"No cell phones!" Lenny says to his son.

"What no cell phones then I'm out here, well Amy will if no cell phone." My dad says putting his hand on my shoulder guiding me, I'm still with my headphones listening to music and looking throw my phone. 

"Hey! Higgins" Lenny says. I think is his nick name.

"Who's ready to get there funeral on?" Dad says doing a dance as I shake my head in disapproval "I'm sorry death makes me weird, uhh this is my daughter Clara Amelia, Amy these are the boys I always talk about." My dad says, but I'm not paying attention to him.

"Amy. Amy. Clara Amelia Higgins!" He try to cal me but don't work, he sighs and grab one of my headphones pulling out, when he pulls out you could hear really loud the songs.

'All teenagers scare

 the living shit out of me

They could care less

As long as someone'll bleed!

"So darken your clothes

Or strike a violent pose

Maybe they'll leave you alone, 

but not me'

Everyone that was there was looking at me and at my taste of music. 

"Hey!!" I say to dad.

"Amy, put your cell phone in your bag and say 'hi'" he is so annoying sometimes.

"Hi" I say shyly.

"Hi" everyone answer.

"Sorry, she is shy." Dad say making then laugh.2 kids walk to me to start a conversation.