Aw, Hell

Woken in the deep black darkness of the world. Shaken from the form and true life of what's to see. The prospect of true knowledge has shown itself. The world is showing its true form everyday since the beginning. Its coming and they come.

***********

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood!

I need. I need. I need!

Come forth of all to come. Your soul shall be sacrificed and be reborn.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!! I NEED!!! AHHH!!!

The soul in you will come to peace. Let go. Let go. Let go. Come back with renewed strength, power of  fire, justice, confidence, authority, and free will.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gasping for breath Valentina, woke up. This was the fourth night she has dreamt of the time she was turned into a vampire. The struggle and painful feeling of needing blood. It hurt so much. Not being able to satisfy my thirst was unbearable.

That ritual. That-That ritual. Oh. Oh. No. Please no. Its been about 6 months since that day. It was hard making that decision, especially being away from Hugo. Especially knowing that he feeds after vampires. Oh how horrible.

Valentina was taken to the high court. When entering the tent, Valentina was met by the evil king Diomedes. Which in Greek actually means evil king. Haha. Go figure.

"Ahhh my lovely Valentina, how nice to see you again," says Diomedes. "Did you miss me?"

"... No."

"You're sure?" He chuckles.

"Yes... So why have you called me?"

"Ah. Ah. Ah. I ask the questions and you listen or speak when asked to."

God I hated this man. This ratcheted man -breath- how I never want to be in his presence again. Why of all people did he have to choose me? It wasn't like I made myself stand out, unlike other people. I kept quiet and close to Hugo. The love of my life.

I just want to get whatever he has called me for over with. Like really was all that hustling and bustling neces-.

"VALENTINA!!!!"

Screaming Valentina looked up at Diomedes face to see him staring a hole right into her. "Yes?" Valentina asked timidly.

"I asked you a question, care to give me an answer?"

"Ah. Ah." Valentina had trouble giving him an answer, making her look like a fish out of water.

"Mmmm I thought so... Do you want me to repeat myself?"

"Yes". She whispers.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"I. CAN'T. HEAR. YOU."

"YES FOR CHRIST SAKE!"

In a blink of an eye Diomedes was in my face. "Did you just say Christ?... THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CHRIST ANYMORE!" He yells in my face. "How many of you are there? 100,000, 10,000, 50,000?"