Whoops

Hmmm... Hmmm... What's next, what's next. Thought Hugo. The day is moving fast. There would be no way for him to complete his mission that Dragon assigned him.

As Thomas had said Hugo is a Darciple. A Darciple is a type of demon but not the same demon that associates with vampires. No this demon is a monstrosity of its own.

But Hugo is not just any Darciple. He's a Darciple of dark (or black as its common name to it) and red magic. Yes, Hugo is still a monstrosity but a monstrosity of his own. Meaning he is not like all the other Darciples. Usually a Darciple would only have only one type of magic or one magic and the other an element.

Hugo is more powerful that the vampires themselves. That's why the vampires want him. Oh and for the simple fact that the Darciples, are also the main cause of the human race dying down. From 320 billion humans in the world to 1 million (well actually less than 1 million since I killed Thomas and Valentina was taken and probably other people eh.) humans left to fend for themselves.

I don't regret killing Thomas. It wasn't or isn't my fault that he died. Thomas should have left me alone. I feed off vampires. That's why I was trying to lure a vampire over toward me to kill it off.

Blood is so lavishing. It's so juicy and rich in the mouth. Mmm. Yummy. Dark or light red (between the upper and lower class of vampires) are joyish either way.

****************

"Hey, Hugo. Have you seen Thomas?," said Marcus. Coming from the upper side of the cave to Hugo.

"No I haven't seen Thomas," says Hugo. Having his back to Marcus, so he wouldn't be able to see the blood on him.

"Hmmm. That's strange," says Marcus rolls him shoulders out.

"Why is that strange, Marcus?"

"Well because you know how me and Thomas are twins right? Well, usually we are not this far apart for this long. There was a time we got separate from each other. But we got back together. But since then it's really impossible to not see each other at least 22 hours out of the 24 hours of a day. So yeah. That's why it's just so strange."

Haha so funny and classical. Thought Hugo. So stupid humans are. Hmmm. I wonder if I should kill Marcus now or continue my game and mission. Hmm... Decisions. Decisions.

"Hell-o Hugo, you in there?"

"Hmmm? Yeah"

"Oh okay. Well if you see Thomas tell him I was looking for him and I'll be waiting at our usual spot."

"Okay. See ya!"

"Yeah. See ya."

I think I will wait a little while longer before indulging in another delicious sweet goodness of a meal, called human flesh. Thought Hugo smiling and waving at Marcus as he left.

Well there you go. Hope you like this chapter. So with that I hope you vote, comment, and share!

Love,
Saran

P.S. I might add more later on. I don't know. So if you see more than what was there last time, now you know.