Up and Down We Go

"Sit down Hugo"hissed Marcus from the east side of him. They were in the camp of the chosen.

Hugo the man Marcus whispered harsh to, is the kind of man that will risk his life for another. Especially if they are dealing with the likes of them. Cruel, harsh, don't give a damn about humanity, bitter beings.

"No look at them. They act like they are the most inferential things ever. When they clearly are not," says Hugo.

"That's because Hugo. They. Are," states Marcus. "Them, they, have been on this earth for thousands of  years without our knowledge. Do you have any idea how embarrassed we were when we found that out? Huh, do you?"

"..."

"No, so keep your mouth shut you dumb stupid little shit."

*********************

Ahhhhhh!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Screams, screams, and more screams. They take us at night where we don't suspect anything. But in truth we do, we're just don't want to believe in it.

On the night of a cresent moon, they came for a women whose name was Valentina. Her name meaning brave. For she was a very brave women indeed. But previous encounters show  they have no power over them. They rule ringing us wormy humans, with an iron fist.

Showing no mercy or regret. Demons they are but not truly. Vampires. That's the name. Hiding from existence. Longing to finally come out, when they finally achieved their goal.

Valentina was brought to the high court. She had a choice either be turned or become livestock. If she chooses to be turned, she'll live for a long time and won't have to worry since this isn't a non-human world any more. Even if there are 1 million humans left on planet earth, it's no longer a human world. Especially if there's more vampires than you can count. If she chooses to be livestock, well that about sums it up. Living a painful death. Until she is all dry. That's why people say to be chosen is a blessing and a curse.

******************
"Hugo for peta sakes what are you doing!" yells a man named Thomas.

Thomas is Marcus's twin. With the same brooding red hair and the yellow almost gold eyes. The matching tan skin and even to the upmost their same body structure. The only difference between them, is that Thomas has a birthmark of a black bird the size of a penny under his right eye, and Marcus has the same but his birthmark is of a white bird and under his left eye.

"I'm trying to lure one of them over here so I can kill it," says Hugo.

"Yes there you go ladies and gentlemen he said trying, meaning you won't and ever will be able to lure one and kill it!"

"Oh for fucks sake Thomas! You're acting just like Marcus."

"Of course I would act like Marcus. We're physically and mentally the same. We are twins you know."

"I know you are twins. I just wish you'll see from my perspective and see how I can help all of humanity. They don't know it's me. So I'm all good."

"No no no to the fucking no you will do no such fucking thing! HUGO FOR CHRIST SAKE JUST LISTEN TO REASON FOR ONCE!"

"...Please please please Thomas don't do this. Don't you remember when they took Valentina? Do you know how I felt? Huh!?! DO YOU! NO NO YOU DON'T! SO DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO! FOR ONCE SINCE THIS WHOLE THING BEGAN I'M BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT LISTENING TO REASON! I'M SICK OF IT! But today, awww today it's finally going to come into place."

"Hugo wha- what's finally coming into pla-? No! NOOO HUGO! You can't! You can't! They come! They come and you know it! So why?"

"Why? Why? Oh dear Thomas you of all people should know. They were the ones that took your lover and ripped her head clean off for you to see and for them to enjoy. But they were also the ones to take my soul away. You should know what that means don't you Thomas?"

"Oh dear god for the devil really lives upon us! You're a Darciple," Thomas hisses.

"Ahhh mmm correcto mondo and now you shall be my feast."

Hugo slowly walks over to Thomas like a snake going after it's prey. Its eyes were training on him like lifestock. When in just 10 seconds Hugo has his prey, in his mouth chewing and swallowing him hole.

There was no likely way that the humans thought the vampires were the only things to worry about. For the camp site of the chosen was called the chosen for a reason.

It just goes to show don't always trust who and what surrounds you. For you clearly will learn the hard way. I know Thomas did.

Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Bye. Bye.

Hello! This is me Saran. I hoped you all loved the first chapter on my new story "For Why Me?". So with that I hope you vote, comment, and share. :)

So with great love,
Saran