Chapter Four

SCARLETT'S POV-

I wake up to singing. So I check the alarm clock and it's 5:00 am.

BEEP BEEP

And there's my alarm clock.

I think Harry's making breakfast because well duh, I know his voice, I know all of them. I think Niall's down there too I hear him singing.

---------------------------------------------

I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun!

I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one!

Hold on to the feeling and don't let it go,

Cause we got the flow now get out of control!

I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you.

Up up all night like this all night

Hey

Up all night like this all night

Hey

Up all night.

---------------------------------------------

Oh it's beautiful... And they are in my house.

Oh my god.

Thank God I have an attached bathroom!

I run into my bathroom and close the door. I should probably shower because I don't want to be dirty, especially in the presence of One Dire--- wait. Why am I so totally overreacting? They are only a world famous boy band and are insanely attractive and FAMOUS. Ugh I'm panicking again.

I finished my shower so I started blow drying my hair and now I am totally remembering why I'm panicking...

My boyfriend, Tyler.

I wonder what he's going to think. Eh it probably won't be to bad, I mean they are kind of like my guardians now.

I must have been thinking really hard because my mind went on autopilot, I'm already done straitening my hair. Oh. Crap. I'm getting a nervous break out, I have a new pimple on my nose, now I look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I have to put on my make up now. Ok I look presentable.

Now to get dressed...

They're singing again. And now I hear Liam's voice. Now they're singing Rihanna...

Well I guess I will just settle with my skinny jeans, gray Vans, and my 1D tee... Wait now looks like I'm a crazy fan, I guess I can put on my white v-neck.

Oh no. Next I have to go down stairs.

I'm so afraid.

... Was that a scream?

"No." I tell myself, "Be a man, no, be a cute, attractive young girl and go down there and eat!"

As I walk out the door I look down the hallway and see Louis walking out of one of the spare bedrooms.

"Oh, good morning sunshine!" he says smiling.

Oh my Jesus. Louis just talked to me. What do I say?

I guess nothing because for some strange reason I just bolted down the stairs.

LOUIS' POV-

"AHHH!"

Oh my god El where are you?!! I look around and then I remember, I'm in the states and Eleanor is back in the UK.

GuRGlee

That was me tum tum reminding me that I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

I slip on my shorts because there is a young girl living here, I remind myself, I hope Harry remembered. She is quite pretty for a girl too. She seems to be around 14 or 15 so she kind of reminds me of my sisters. I miss them, which is why I, as well as the other boys, have decided to treat her as a little sister and protect her at all costs. I feel as though it is my job... Even though it really is.

This poor girl. Her parents were kidnapped and she doesn't even know. They could be dead for all anyone knows!

As I walk out my door I see her.

"Oh, good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?" I ask her.

She didn't even respond though. She just stands there looking surprised. We stand there for a second and as I'm about to walk forward she bolts down the stairs. I wonder what that was all about. I'm not that scary in the morning, am I?

SCARLETT'S POV-

Why did I do that? He probably thinks I'm some freak. I walk in to the kitchen to find all of the boys but Louis and Zayn, I guess Zayn is still sleeping.

"Good Morning'" Niall says to me as I walk in.

I nod my head but smile because I don't want to seem like a weirdo even though I still am too scared and physically incapable to speak.

"Made you some pancakes," Harry says passing me a plate with blueberry syrup drizzled on top.

How did he know I always eat this, and I only like blueberry syrup?

"Wild guess? Niall and Liam like it too." Harry answers my question.

Oh I guess I said my question out loud. That's embarrassing.

"So what time does school start?" Liam asks me while he's texting on his phone. He's a multi-tasker!

"7:30 but the warning bell is at 7:25" I said way to quick, but I guess he understood me because he nodded his head.

I finished and I finally looked at Harry as he took my plate and handed Niall another with five pancakes on it. He is wearing my mom's frilly apron she wears when she bakes.

I wonder how my mom is doing. And my dad. I miss them so much. I want my parents here. Not that I don't like the boys being here but I wish my parents were here too.

I go up stairs to brush my teeth and do some last checks before Liam drops me off. I also check tumblr and twitter.

On twitter I added a tweet saying Harry made me pancakes and I posted the picture I secretly took of him while he was cooking.

On tumblr some haters were saying I'm just an "attention whore and I need to stop lying". Bitches. Whatever. I close my laptop and put my homework in my bag and put all my other stuff in there.

I wave good bye to the boys as I head out the door with Liam.

Yay, now not only do I have to deal with One Direction, but I have to deal with school. That dreaded hellhole where kids learn and get socially murdered for their insecurities and beliefs.

I hope at least Sienna will be there after yesterday. And of course, Tyler ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi sorry to the person who actually does read this story, I haven't updated in a while. I hope you liked this chapter. Also I know this is a lot to ask but to my followers, can you please read and shout me out maybe? And like my story? I will read and like yours too! Thanks :)

Ps I'm not going to update until I get at least 2 votes and 5 comments. MAYBE? Thank ya:)