Chapter Three

"Well, I'm sure she will be fine. She just fainted and she'll probably wake up In a minute." The paramedic tells us. "Hey, wait, aren't you guys One Direction?"

"No... We get that a lot... It's kind of weird how we look so much like One Direction, right?" Louis says with a completely straight face.

How the heck does he lie like that??? I'm gonna need some lessons from him...

Sienna's eyes start to flutter and she sits up.

"Scarlett! Scarlett, I had this crazy dream, and you were there," she says pointing at me, "and you, and you, and--- OH MY GOD IT WAS REAL!!!"

Sienna was freaking out and the paramedics had to calm her down a bit so she didn't hyperventilate.

LOUIS' POV

That Sienna girl is crazy-- but it's almost funny how crazy she is going. Scarlett is surprisingly quite calm right now, does she always go crazy like this when One Direction comes to take care of her best friend?... Wait what am I saying... It's way worse at concerts- at least no bras are being thrown, haha. Scarlett actually kind of reminds me of my sisters.

SCARLET'S POV

All the boys decided that they're going to eat all of my food and throw away all of my spoons. They are actually a lot like regular teenage guys, not like famous pop stars. Harry decided he is going to make dinner while Liam and the other boys get flowers for Sienna and bring them to her house. The dinner smells so good. I kind of want to ask what it is, but I am to afraid to talk to them still... It's kind of stupid I know but it's awkward...

The boys are back. I could tell when I smelled something totally rancid and them yelling "NIALL!!!"

Boys can be so gross, but so hot at the same time.

Have I mentioned they are ten times more attractive in person. Especially Louis. Tomorrow I have school again and after my post on Tumblr everyone's either going to think I'm a fake, or I'm totally amazing. I wonder what Tyler will think about me having 5 attractive guys in my home....

__________________________________________________________

Heyy sorry I haven't updated in such a long time, I've been so busy with soccer and exams and I just haven't had the time to update. I'm not the best author but you get the plot haha. I love writing this story so I hope you like reading it! ❤❤❤❤❤

~~~~~
I AM SURE YOUVE SEEN BY NOW HOW FLIPPING CARROT-TY THIS IS WRITTEN OK I APOLOGIZE FOR 12 YEAR OLD ME WOW IM SO SORRY IM SITTING HERE IN MY ROOM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT MYSELF IM 15 NOW IM SO SORRY OK BYE ILY
7/11/15