Chapter One

SCARLETT'S POV-

I brush the blond peice of hair of my shirt as I wait outside the principals office. It can't be my hair, my hair's a caramel-brown. It must be Sienna's. That's my super gorgeous best friend/sister of whom I am like, completely jealous of... She always gets all the boys...

"SCARLETT HANSON, THE PRINCIPAL WILL SEE YOU NOW."

Apparently they don't teach adults about "inside voices"... Pisses me off. I walk in and the principal has a concerned look on his face. Well, if you can see behind all the fatty folds all over his face. I'm starting to think that Mr. Artichoke needs to get on Weight Watchers...

"Hello Scarlett. Your family has just contacted me telling me that your parents will be stuck in Italy for the next couple of months because their passports have been stolen and they cannot get back. I also should tell you they will not be able to have any contact with anyone for that time period either." Mr. Artichoke tells me while he begins to cry. Is he wearing mascara???

"My parents are WHAT???" I am in shock. My parents always go on trips but this has never happened before!

"It's ok. None of your family could come take care of you so your parents told them that some family friends will come to take care of you and not to worry about it. They should be there when you get home."

I just sit there in silence. What family friends? My parents have no friends they work too much.

"You may leave now..."

I realize that I have been just sitting there for a minute. "Oh sorry." I walk out to find Sienna waiting for me outside of the office. She blabs on and on about how much she loves One Direction and its starting to get on my nerves. Now don't get me wrong, I love 1D and all but I'm not as obsessed as some of my others friends (coughcoughsiennacough). Oh Sienna. I tell her all about what Principal Artichoke said. She says I could stay at her house but I kind of want to meet the so-called "family friends".

"Don't you wish you could meet One Direction?" Sienna asks with this look as of she's zoning out into the sky.

"Yeah I guess. It would be cool." I answer.

"Oh no honey, 'I guess'? 'It would be cool'??? No it would be totally spectacular and uhmayzayn!!!" She tells me with an angered look on her face.

"Alright alright I'm sorry... It would be totally spectacular and uhmayzayn." I say with a grin.

Then the final bell rings and we head to our lockers and pack up. We say goodbye and get on to our busses. I'm kind of anxious to see who's waiting for me at home...

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I'm really excited for this story... Yay! Again please follow me and I will follow you back. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤