Chapter 7

ok so I know this isn't much of a chapter but I been having a hard time thinking of ideas for this story. PLUS ON 8-28-11 I WENT TO A CODY SIMPSON CONCERT!! *happy dance* IT WAS EPIC!!

________________________

Chapter 7 -Clare's POV-

*NEXT DAY*

Music filled my ears as I approached Cody's house when I was walking home from school. I noticed him playing his guitar on his porch. I stopped walking and went up to him.

"Hey." I greeted him warmly. He stopped playing and looked up at me.

"Oh, hey." He said absentminded, I wonder why.

"Whats up?"

"Nothing, I need to tell you something."

"Ok shoot."

"I need to leave and continue the tour. I'll be gone for a month and a half." He said looking at his feet.

"Oh." That was I could say.

"It was great getting to know you Clare, that I asked my manager if you could join me on the tour and he said OK! Now you just need to ask your parents."

"Really! Let's go!" I said grabbing Cody's hand and leading him to my house.

When we got there, I told him to wait outside as I asked her. I hope she says yes!

"Mom?" I said walking into the living room where my mom was siting on the couch watching TV.

"Yes, sweetie?" She responded talking her eyes of the TV screen.

"Cody was wondering if I could join him on the rest of his tour, So can I? Please!" I asked crossing my fingers behind my back.

She thought for a minute then answered, "No Clare. Sorry."

WHAT!?!

"But why?!?" I whined. Like, come on this is a once in a life time chance!

"Because you have school and I don't think you should be gone from home for so long. Sorry."

"But mom! That's not fair!" I stomped my foot.

"Life isn't fair. No is my final answer."

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled running out the front door and slammed it shut.

-Cody's POV-

Oh no, that's not good. I walked over to her.

"What happened?" I asked a little worried.

"My mom said no!!"

"Oh, well it's not the end of the world. I can still call, text, and video chat you." I offered her a hug. I rapped my arms around her back and gave her a bear hug.