The Show

It was 3:58. Tracy and Link had exactly three minutes to get to the show. Corny Collins was waiting, beside his lovely MotorMouth Maybelle, Tracy ran as fast as she could with Link, the couple rushed, hand in hand. They arrived on time, Corny Collins smiled at the two. "Hey there teenage Baltimore!" Corny Collins said to the camera while a group of interracial kids were dancing, Corny kept singing. The song finished and Corny held Maybelle's hand and smiled, "Maybelle, will you make me the happiest man in the world and ignore the world's reaction...Maybelle, will you marry me?" Corny Collins asked the black woman, she smiled, "Yes." the blonde African American replied. Tracy squealed in excitement, hugging Link. The boy just smiled at Tracy, ask now..Ask for the microphone. he whispered in his mind. "Corny, I'm gonna take that microphone for just a minute," Link said, he took the microphone from Corny's hands. He stared at the very beautiful boy, "Trace, I love you! And I want you to be signed to the agent with me, say yes!" Link smiled. Tracy hugged him, indicating a 'yes'. 

As happy as everybody was at the moment, they had only time for a last dance, and so they showed Maybelle's daughter, preforming the greatest trend, Link's twist on the twist.