New ruler

The next day,

" Uurrrgghhh, Marshall, i dont feel so well." Fiona moaned grabbing her stomach. Marshal shot up and leaned in her.

" What's wrong?" he asked.

" I dont feel so well." she said again.

He just smile, leaned in and kissed her. " That ought to do it." he smirked.

Fiona smiled back at him. " Thousand times better." she said.

They both burst out laughing.

" No seriously, does it still hurts?" Marshall asked worried.

Fiona giggled." Nah, is better, hey lets go eat, i'm hungry." she said sitting up.

" Awe, my little bunny is hungry, hyup!" he said carrying her bridal style.

" Marshall what are ya doin?!" she squealed and laughed at the same time.

He set her down on the kitchen chair and made pancakes for her. She watched him cook.

" Wow, Marsh, didnt know you're such a cook." she teased.

He turned around. " Who says your sweet little vampire cant cook?" he said in a baby voice. Out of nowhere, a small bat appeared next to him with scroll between his teeth.

" Oh thanks, Herray, let's see." he said squinting his eyes at the scroll as the little bat disappeared. The pale color drained from his face. It was replaced with white. Paper white. He dropped the scroll. His mouth opened, but no voice came out. The scroll rolled down Fiona's feet.

It said:

Dear son,

I know its been a while but, I need you here. To be the new ruler. I know you wont want it, but you must, and I'm afraid you have to marry someone, in order to become the new ruler. And she's Franny. I hope you get along with her. So please come here now. And I'm sorry to say this, but if you had someone you love, things will be ugly. But I'm pretty sure my son wont fall for anyone else. You're the vampire king.

Love, Mom.

A/N: WELL! More stuff! New ruler!!! Whoo! Will Marshall do it or whut? Buutt, little bunny is here. Franny? Will she want to marry Marshall! Nope. Friends, hello! Buuttt, he havent ask Fiona to be his girlfriend, like he have the courage, wait what am I doing? I shouldnt be spilling everything out! *clasps a hand on my mouth*

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story, well, until my next update.

Byyeaaa, my little lovelies.

FioleeV3