Taking over a Gumball Guardian?

" UURRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Rycalla's hand dropped on the ground.

Fiona glanced at Marshall. " MARSHALL, WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"

" Sorry, Fi, or will you just be there burned alive?"

" But that's Raven's body!" Fiona yelled.

" I know." Marshall sighed.

He cant bear to lose both his daughter or wife, so he had to do it.

Rycalla stood up. " Hmpf, even though your husband dares do that, you still cant." she smirked.

" Fiona, fight her! Remember, you said this isnt Raven!"

Fiona sweated. " I-I just cant bring myself to do it!"

Marshall flew down next to her. " Fi, if you want Raven back, we have to do this."

" Yeah..." she glared at Rycalla.

Fiona flew up slashing her sword at Rycalla's head. She did it as Rycalla gasped. Fiona landed on the ground on her feet, looking at what's ganna happen. Rycalla fell on the ground as something that looks like ghost lift of her. Fiona's mind snapped. Rycalla is almost getting out of Raven, but still stuck in her. Rycalla went back in Raven's body.

" Urgh." she grunted.

Fiona got behind her as she kicked her head, hesistating a bit.

" Ha, why hesistating, human?" Rycalla caught her leg and threw her to a tree.

Marshall noticed this as he kicked repeatdly to Rycalla's head. A sucking sound came from her as the ghost yet again lift off.

Remembering that he shouldnt stop kicking, he did continously. Then he backed away as Rycalla's ghost/soul lift off Raven. Raven fell on the ground lifelessy. Rycalla's ghost or whatever float above her.

" Tsk, Raven's all weak now. So you or human. Eenie meenie minie mo!" she played.

Marshall stumbled back unaware of which body she's going in. Which is him. She darted to him as Marshall's eyes flashed red.

" No." Fiona watched.

" NO! Marshall dont let he take over! You have to stay strong!" Fiona teared up.

" Get OUT!" Marshall held both sides of his head, yelling.

Rycalla didnt give up as she took half side of his body.

" MARSHALL! NO!" Fiona shouted.

He clenched his fist fighting back. Then it hit him. Love. He remembered that evil people can be defeated by love. He thought all about him and Fiona, they getting married. Rycalla let out a growl as he won over. Rycalla zoomed out of his body, instanty flying off to the Candy Kingdom.

" No.....she's going to take someone's body." he said.

" Marshall!" Fiona called as they rushed over Raven.

She was a small girl, and the image of Rycalla disappeared as they revealed a blonde girl just like Fiona.

" Glob..look at her arm!" Marshall looked at the bloody arm.

" Cyclop's tears!" Fiona pulled out a small vial of the cyclop's tears as she dowsed it on Raven's arm.

Before she evem knew it, a hand grew.

" WHOA! I didnt know the cyclop's tears can do that! Raven, dear are you awake?" Fiona shook her arm.

" Yeaah, waoh, is that you dad?" she mused looking at Marshall, as she sat up.

" Yeah." he pulled Raven for a tight hug.

" D-Dad, cant breathe!"

" Heh heh, sorry."

Raven turned to Fiona. " Is it you, mom?" she asked.

" Yup, i'm so glad you're okay, Raven, but technically you arent."

Ravem glanced down at the injuries. " Yup."

Screams came from the Candy Kingdom.

Fiona quickly floated over there, as Marshall picked Raven up and followed her.

He bumped into Fiona. " Fi, why are you stopping?"

She didnt answer. He looked at where her eyes were frozen at.

His eyes widened.

Rycalla had taken over the body of a Gumball Guardian.

A/N: Haha, like how I did it? I was just thinkin about what body she's ganna go in when CHA CHING! The brain snapped as I thought of the Gumball Guardian. And I know the title is LAME, i just cant think of a title, heh heh. Whoo, i'm excited for myself to write another chappie, can you please vote and comment! Thnx for yall out there!

~Kerry~