Prologue

AN: This was originally written by baby me back in 2014-15 (I think) when I thought I was clever. Over 5 years later (2022) this causes me shame just by looking at Wattpad and my dark history here. But yes, I still occasionally update these cause I'm a masochist. Please enjoy the following crap that I have no doubt written over the years.

———

Nallumi Zoldyck was out on a mission to assassinate the duke of Hashfield. Usually she would have been home by now. Her brothers tend to get a bit overprotective of her, but she saw a pretty necklace in a store window that she just had to have. That was when it happened. That was when she was kidnapped by them. Who they where she never knew, but she stepped into their trap and it caused her to be caught. It had turned out that they were a group of men who specialized in creating super-human women. She was 20 when it all happened. They experimented on her for 4 years before finally selling her. They realized that she had an extremely high tolerance for pain already and it was almost impossible for them to kill her through their normal techniques. They came up with an idea to turn her into someone who could never be killed. They succeeded. They were going to sell her on the black market and make the most money they ever had.

It was just a fluke that Milluki saw it, but he saw her in the auction list while he was browsing for some extra rare game he had desperately wanted. Immediately he called the company and said that he would pay whatever they wanted, all cash, to have the ability to come and pick her up right then and there. Then notified his parents and older brother as soon as he got off of the phone. They were, after all, selling Illumi's twin and Illumi would never forgive him if he didn't tell him that he had found their sister.

The men selling Nallumi immediately agreed to the all-cash payment and gave them the address to go to get their sister back. Illumi was the one who went to go retrieve her. When he got there, he immediately killed all but the leader who he left to torture later.

Nallumi looked at her twin and smiled. "Took you long enough."

Illumi just blankly stared at his sister as he pulled her closer to himself. He had missed her so much.

--------

AN: Tell me if I should continue this. I like it but I'm lazy. ^-^