sleep

The air is clear. this place is safe. No one is here. No one will come. I am alone. Yet I am satisfied. I will sleep here. Where I am safe under the protection of this god. Where I am not judged for my parents mistake. I blink once, my eyes grow heavy. I blink twice, they close..

" what do you think your doing half breed " my eyes shoot open to face a fox. His eyes piercing through my soul. I was about to run when a human grabbed my arm. I snarled and attacked the hand that touched me.. " do not touch me human or I will sever your limbs." I was thrown to the ground. " I'll kill you before you take a step towards her." The fox's fist surounded in a blue flame. " Tomoe..wait. She's hurt. " I growled swatting at them with my claws. The angrier I got the more of my features would show. my eyes dilated I growled. The fox shot forward gripping my wrist restraining me. Poison now dripping from my claws I thrashed around but froze.

" Umio.. they won't hurt you." A voice snapping my head back into the trees I saw nothing.
I stopped resisting. My claws retracting slightly and my eyes back to their normal color. My breathing going back to its normal rythem. Slowly, I fell forward. Eyes closing,

Sleep is what I need. Nothing more.