Alive

Electricity rippled through my body.. pain everywhere.. And yet..
I want to live.. I want to Live and protect the people who gave me a home.

Umio covered in bruises and cuts.. She cried silently as the lord left.. She cried in fear for her life.. in fear for her master's life.. and in fear for Tomoe's life.. She cried for all the things she never learned.. She cried in pain. In sadness. In regret. 

But Tomoe fought as hard as he could.. no he doesn't love her.. But she is his comrade. A fellow Familiar to the same lady.. And she is his sister in a way.. he had come to like her personality.. He can trust her with Nanami.. He could trust her to understand many of his pains and yet he never under hers.. But he fight to rescue her.. For her sake and his own.

Meanwhile, Nanami and Mizuki made their way to the dragon palace on the back of a giant turtle..

Tomoe POV

" WAHH>> SHe's a land god??!!" The dragon king asked shocked as I smirked but glared down at him.. " She may not look it but she is the land god of the Mikage shrine! I am her familiar and so is Umio.. Daughter of Inami. " I growled as the doors slammed open. " Tomoe!!.. Thank god your ok.." Nanami puffed out, out of breath.. Without thinking, I locked myself in the shell. But I know I saw that the Dragon king was thinking about something.

Nanami forced me out of the shell after telling me everything she was thinking and saw, and even heard.. " It makes no sense... Umio.. Is lady Inami's daughter.. TOMOE! Tell me this.. Umio is really Lady Inami's daughter? I had heard from my uncle that Umio is a vile half breed that killed their her and their child's life.. " the dragon king yelled at me.

Growling, I turned around.. " Dragon.. king, You've been fooled for too long..  Inami mated with a human man named Yasuo Matsusoba.. She birthed a half dragon Half human daughter named Umio... The Umio you've taked to your uncle.. THE SAME Uncle that killed Yasuo Matsumoto, tried to kill Umio, that tortured Umio until she ran away, and forced Inami to commit suicide." I growled out loud.. as loud as I could as Nanami gasped. Tears came to her eyes.. " The dragon king stopped what he was doing . " How can I trust your word fox.. He started but was stopped but a menacing female voice behind him.. " Darling.. WHat is the meaning the mess the palace is in.. Whose daughter did you take to your uncle? Hmm." The female dragon growled at the Dragon king.

Umio POV

Everything was chaos outside.. I can hear it.. Tomoe is fighting the dragon king and my lord has returned.. My body is numb from the electric eels wrapped around my joints and my body barley covered with clothing but blanketed in blood and bruises. Slowly, I saw a light coming towards me.. a Small dragon.. A silver dragon.. It's scales shined like the moon and it's eyes as red as a blood rose.  My lord fell to the floor dead as he came in contact with the reptile.

The dragon came towards me. It grew larger.. it refused to listen to my commands.. It refused to speak to me and it refused to get away from me.. I screamed for help.. I don't want to die.. I don't want to die..

Tears poured out my eyes.. I dealt with all the torture only to be killed by my blood.. To be killed by my own kind.. I closed my eyes as hard as I could as I waited for my end.. but It never came.. The chains around my wrists and ankles broke off and the dragon swam into my chest as if it were always there. I felt the warmth of my mother.. the love I never remembered.. from so long ago.

 I fell to the floor, unable to walk.. unable to move.. And I heard running foot steps. " UMIO!!!" Voices around me..

A burning sensation surrounded me as I felt people's hands... I opened my eyes slightly to see a beautiful dragoness addressing my wounds.. She smiled down at me slightly and a few tears built up in her eyes.. " Oh my poor sister.. She would cry if she saw you right now.. " She whispered as she pet  my head..  I sat up slowly, Cautious of my wounds.

" UMIO!!!!!!!" I heard a certain snake scream as the door slammed open.  He faster than anything ive ever seen, launching himself at me.. but was slammed into the floor by the dragoness beside me.. " Snake.. Umio is still injured.. what if you open one of her wounds!" The woman snarls with a fearfull look in her eyes..  Mizuki hid behind me with tears in her eyes.. " Umio.. Your aunt scares me.. " ...

....

....

....

Aunt?

" Umio.. My name is Kamehime.. Younger sister of your mother Inami.. Wife of the current Dragon king.. It's nice to finally meet you."  Tears came to my eyes slightly..

I have a family..

My mother's family.

Kamehime told me many thing about my family. about my mother.. She also told me so much about her life now.. and about her husband.. And she also told me about what would happen to the lord.. And finally, it was time for me to leave..  I stood in front of the dragon king being supported by Tomoe and a jealous snake behind us.. " We shall meet again.. I will someday repay you for the mistake I have made.. for the crule things I have done to you.. Until then, Please accept this.. Your mother's Kimono.. " He spoke showing me a beautiful Kimono the color of the ocean. It looks af if flowers were sewed on to the fabric with all of the beautiful color.. " Thank you Dragon king.. I bowed as he bowed as well.

kame hime huggedme one last time before we walked into the turtle express to go back to the surface.. And I thought about all the storied Kamehime had told me and smiled.

My mother was a lovely person.

I leaned on the snake as we rode up to the surface.. Tomoe stayed with Nanami.. to comfort her to an extent.. They both looked at peace.. I felt Mizuki grip my hand slightly.. I stared at him with a black stare as he started to look away.. " I sorry.. I said I would protect Nanami.. but this all happened.. " He whispered as I patted his head.. " No it was my responsibility whether I asked you or not.. It was my job as her Familiar. " He smiled sweetly.. " But.. now as her familiar, I'll protect her.. I'll protect you to. " He whispers taking my hand in his..

His lips caress my wrist.  " Absolute loyalty. " He whispers to me. A glowing line forms around the spot.. " I want you as mine. " He whispers