A New Best Friend

Iz Meko Chan!!

OH MY GOD Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!300 READS!!*screams hysterically*Roxxy,*throws apple*

Srry,that was an inside joke. (and yes,I meant to put srry)

Again,RoxxyCat12,you are in it,soooo go follow her plz she iz mai bestfriend :3

-------------------------

I rolled my eyes and played Duck Life.(Yes,it's a real game :3,don't ask how I know)

At the next stop a pretty blond walked on.She came and sat in seat 22,right behind us.

"Um,are you like goth?"she asked,or more like sparkled,I was sure I saw her puking sparkles as she talked.

"Are you like,stupid?"I snarled at the same time as Roxxy.

"Oh my gosh,you both talk at the same time,I totally ship you and Roxxy!!"She giggled.

"Um,I,unlike you,do not like girls."I snarled.

"Can you go be preppy somewhere else?"Roxxy growled.

"I am not preppy!!"She whined,and even started crying!

Some of the other girls came over to her seat and started asking is she was ok.She started bawling and telling them that we were calling her names,she even said we hit her!The bus driver shot us nasty looks,then gave a girl two slips of paper and the girl handed us the papers,we had detention!

The bus pulled to a stop in front of the school and I grabbed my bag and stormed off.I ran to my first class and plopped down next to a laughing Sam.As soon as I sat down she shut up and looked at me.As soon as she saw the orange slip of paper,she snached it out of my hand and read it furiously.

"You slapped the,Queen Bee,of our school?!"she screeched.

"No!That part was a lie!"

"YOU CALLED HER NAMES!"

"NO,SHE CALLED US NAMES AND WE CALLED HER PREPPY,THEN SHE STARTED CRYING!"

"WHO WERE YOU WITH!"

"Well..."

"WHO WAS IT!!"

"T..This girl named Roxxy."

Her face paled and she uttered one word,"Crap."

I looked at her worriedly and she snapped her attention back to me.

"Kory,she is a savage!"

"Well,it's not my fault!!"

I ran out and went into a bathroom that is abandoned and slumped on a wall.(Harry potter,nobody goes into this bathroom bc of moaning myrtle XD,jk)

"WHY IS EVERYTHING MY FAULT!!"I screamed out,smashing a stall door down.

I fell down on the floor and sobbed.

"You ok there?"I heard a familiar voice ask.

I jumped up and looked around,seeing Roxxy on the window sill,nearly 50 feet above me.I stuttered and she hopped down,I saw something long and black swaying behind her.

"What's that?"I asked,wiping away my tears and nodding to her tail.Her face paled,and she turned away.

"I don't know what you are talking about."she stuttered.

"But I saw a,"

"YOU SAW NOTHING!"she cut me off."Wait,wasn't your hair blue with black ends?Now it's black with blue ends."