Snake

The school stood gleaming and tall,scaring the shiznits out of me.

"Nope."I said,turning around and walking away from the building.

"Oh no you don't kk!"Sam exclaims,grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"And who is the magical world of pink fluffy unicorns is kk?"I said,trying to pry my arm away."I will pee on you if you don't let go!"

"And how in the world will you pee on me at this position,it's logically impossible."Sam laughed.

"Don't question my logic!It is perfectly reasonable!"I cried out.

"Come on,I will bewitch all the teachers to believe that you have all the same classes as me,Selena,Drake,and Kalob."Sam beamed.

"Now how in the supreme nachos do you all have the same schedule?"I groaned.

"Easy,I'm a witch,a very rare type of magic,like yours."She said.

"Wait,holy mcnolly my magic is rare,what the cheese nuggets!"I scream.

"Yea,all of our magic is,it's because of our parents.See Selena was born from  the Jane the Killer and the Time Rabbit from wonderland.Drake was born from the Queen of Hearts and Slenderman.Kalob was born from Medusa and The Mad Hatter.And I was born from The White Queen and Eyeless Jack."she said as if it was just a fly on her shoulder that she had to shake off.

"Hold your macaroni,you are the daughter of the White Queen!And why do we all have a wonderland parent?"I asked.

"Weeellll,you see,we are special descendants.We are practically famous.Kalob knew you because he has mind control,not like mine though.And I have no idea how I am the White Queen's daughter,I just am.Hey!You are one of the most famous people in Sanatoria!I mean,Alice!She is your mother!I am soooo jelly!But ya kno,anyway lets get to bio!"she said pulling me into the big building.

I was too busy processing all of the info that I had just been fed to fight back,or even to look where she was taking me.Soon,before I knew it,I was standing in a cozy little room with people buzzing around talking to their deskmates.Selena immediately walked over to some popular looking people in the middle of all the class's buzz.I was just standing dumbstruck by the class.It was like they didn't give two shiznits about what goes on around them.Before anyone saw me,I changed my appearance to look my "mother",Alice.Wow.This looks like the scariest pineapple I have ever wandered into.Soon the teacher walked in and I saw Sam staring at her intently.

"Hello,you must be Kory,my new student."she said,addressing me suddenly.

"Yes mam."I murmured.

"Okay class,today we will doing a lab,involving snakes."she said out of the blue.

I sputtered and choked on air when she said this.

"Takes a real genius to choke on air."a familiar sly voice played from my head.

"Ches can people hear you!"I muttered under my breath.

"No,I'm in your head.You can talk to me anytime you want."She said.

I gulped and walked to the lab with everybody else.I saw a giant snake laid across every table.

"Choose five partners and pick a table."the teacher announced,"Get started,the instructions are on the table."

I walked over to where Sam and the others were standing and waiting for me.Drake held a scalpel and was pushing it into the snake's underbelly.Seeing this,barf filled my mouth,but I swallowed it.From out of nowhere a girl screamed bloody murder and ran from her table,along with the rest of her friends.Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kalob smiling,then I remembered that his mother is Medusa.

"Are you doing that?"I whispered to him.

"Yes."he whispered back.

"Neat."I commented.

Out of nowhere the snake turned to me and Kalob smiled wider.Then,I fainted