Like Mother Like Older Daughter

This is a follow up of chp 2 so,yea you have to read # 2 if you want to know what i'm talking about....

"Might want to change your appearance."Jeff mumbled,brushing dust off his coat.

"Why?" I pronounced.

"Because you don't want to look like your sister do you?"He replied faintly.

"Oh....Ok"I mused.

Quickly I changed myself until I had jet black hair,popping green eyes,and good skin.

"I should change my clothes too,shouldn't I?"I asked.

"Well I would."Jeff muttered.

"Ohk."I replied.

Quickly my clothes started rearranging until I had a black shirt with orange plaid ends,a matching mini skirt,and orange and black plaid shoes.

"Better?"I asked.

"Yea,looks great."Jeff whispered.

"Can we go now?"I asked,just a little impatient.

"Well if you wish!"Jeff snapped.

"Woa,MEOW,who peed in your blood!?"I asked.

"You will understand soon."He hissed.

I took a step towards the nearest path.

"Witch path are we taking?"I asked.

"The one on the right,third tree down,five across."He replied,nodding his head toward the path he meant.

I started walking toward the path,then after a moment my father called out to me.

"Here,"he whispered,fastening a matching tie to my plain black shirt.

"That should go with your outfit nicely."He muttered.

"Thanks."I mumbled.

"And also,"He hesitated,"I want you to form two mirrors."He demanded with a soft tone.

"Why?"I questioned.

But before waiting for him to answer,I formed two small hand mirrors out of nearby leaves and water.

"I want you to hold one out in front of you,leaving a little space in the side of the reflection."He demanded again.

I did as I was told and gave the other mirror to my father.Then I stood shock still as he pulled up my shirt to the very limit and positioned the mirror to where you could see the top of my back.I gasped out when I noticed that there was a strange curving,twisting,and jutting figure carved onto my skin.

"What is that!"I screamed.

"That is your personal symbol,there is no other exact pattern in the space and time continuum."He chortled.

"Let's go."I growled,dropping the mirror,turning to leaves as soon as It hit the ground,and storming down the path.

They walked for what seemed like forever before hearing voices,floating on the breeze like they were wind themselves.

"They are just up ahead."Jeff commented.

After calming down,I pick up the pace a little.Soon the voices get louder and they seem clear and strong.

"Be careful Kory."My dad warned.

"I will."I whispered.

Then taking a deep breath,I stepped out into the clearing.

"Kory."A disgusted voice burnt through the air like a wildfire.

I was  caught off guard by the harshness of the voice,and stepped back.

A shrill,brassy,and high strung cackle cut through the air,"YOU'RE SCARED SCARED OF YOUR OWN MOTHER!"The voice shrieked in laughter.

"NO I'M NOT!"I screamed as I realized the one laughing was not my mother but the girl who looked just a little bit older than I was,but with,who I was guessing was my mother's,creamy,bright,and blond hair and popping blue eyes.

They each smiled at one another and chanted the same words,"Welcome to the hell."