Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

"Stop it, Kim Taehyung. Stop thinking about her," I scolded myself.

"Yah, why are you talking to yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing..." I answered with a smile.

"How is Seo Jin now?" He asked.

I froze. Just hearing her name is enough to get me nervous.

"Why are you spacing out?" He asked again.

I shot a glare at him and rolled my eyes.

"Only girls roll their eyes, Hyung," The maknae smiled a cheeky smile at me.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"So how are they?" He asked.

"They're fine, I guess..." I answered.

"Do you think Seo Jin is pretty, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

I froze again.

"Hyung!" He called.

"She's alright," I answered, choosing my words carefully.

"Do you think she's pretty inside out?" He asked.

"She's fine, I guess," I answered.

No, she isn't pretty, Jungkook. She's really pretty. And she's pretty inside out.

"Hyung," Jungkook called.

"Hmmm?" I turned around to face him.

"Come here and sit," He pat the chair next to him.

I walked over and sat down.

"How strong are you? Emotionally, I mean. Because I don't get how she does it. She can pretend nothing happened. Yeah, she does let her emotions show, at times. But how does she bottle up everything and continue smiling and laughing? Have you ever wondered that before?" Jungkook spoke.

"Ani... I never thought of that before," I lied.

"That's because you don't have feelings for her, Hyung," Jungkook said.

I turned to look at him. He seems happy just talking about her. Why am I feeling uncomfortable...?

Seo Jin's POV

I went home after speaking to Jimin in the park. I'm glad he understands. Afterall, if he could break one promise, I'm sure he will be able to break another. It's just a matter of time. I lied on my bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm doing the right thing, right?" I asked myself.

I sighed again.

"Stop sighing," I told myself.

Just then, I recalled seeing Taehyung. The way he put his hand on my waist... I couldn't help but giggle.

"Stupid prank," I laughed.

I sat up and looked around the room. There, on the cupboards, were photos. Or rather, memories. Class photos, polaroid, and more photos. I walked towards it and sat down on a chair in front of it. I'm already in my last year in school, but this was the only class photo I put up. Year 3. I remember how chaotic things was when everyone was getting into place. One formal shot, and two fun shot. I smiled to myself.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," I said as I touched the photograph.

Next were the polaroids. More than 50 of them. Those were the crazy but fun times. Behind every photograph, there is a story. An untold story. We just choose not to tell it to anyone because we want to safekeep it. My eyes drifted over to the polaroid I took with Jungkook. He was looking at me, smiling. But there was something in his eyes which shows me pain and love. His hands were on my waist. I was staring at the camera, smiling. But Jungkook was staring at me, smiling.